MDM Provider Commended by Customers and Influencers for Delivering Significant Business Results
Atlanta, GA, June 14, 2016 – Stibo Systems, the global leader in Multidomain Master Data Management (MDM) solutions, today announced that it has achieved year-over-year growth due to increasing worldwide demand for its award-winning solution, STEP Trailblazer. Recognized by customers and acknowledged by industry influencers for delivering superior value and ROI, Stibo Systems’ annual growth rate was 18 percent for its 2015-2016 fiscal year, which ended April 30, 2016.
The company continued to achieve positive cash flow and profitability, and increased its year-over-year revenue. Major customer acquisitions include leading brands such as Army & Air Force Exchange Service, Auchan & Carrefour, MasterCard, Goodman Manufacturing Company and Vistaprint which contributed to Stibo Systems’ revenue. Additional deployments from existing clients, new strategic partnerships and expansion into new geographies also contributed to Stibo Systems’ yearly progression. Accolades for the fiscal year include:
- Named a Leader in the November 2015 Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions for the third consecutive year.
- Identified as a World Leader by Software Magazine and included in Software Magazine’s Software 500 ranking of the world’s largest software and service providers for the second consecutive year.
- Outscored the competition achieving a near perfect score in Ventana Research’s 2015 Value Index for Product Information Management (PIM) for the third consecutive time.
- Selected for the 2016 Consumer Goods Technology (CGT) Magazine Readers' Choice Award by consumer goods influencers and business-decision makers. This is the third time Stibo Systems has been recognized by CGT for its innovative technology.
- Stibo Systems’ customer Delta Faucet Company was chosen the winner of the 2015 The Information Difference Customer Achievement Award as well as for the 2015 Ventana Research Leadership Award in the Information Management category.
- Announced the immediate availability of STEP Trailblazer 8.0, the latest version of its award-winning master data management solution. STEP version 8.0 includes a new in-memory database component that provides exceptional performance by allowing data to be accessed directly from memory rather than from disk.
“The demand for technology and processes that enable organizations to master the plethora of information flowing across the enterprise is exploding at an unprecedented rate. We understand this, and are thrilled to be chosen as the MDM partner for some of the world’s most successful brands, and for being recognized by influencers for delivering unprecedented value," says Mikael Lyngsø, Chief Executive Officer at Stibo Systems. “As the global leader in MDM and PIM solutions, Stibo Systems continues to be recognized for its breakthrough technology and innovation by leading authorities but, more importantly, for developing solutions that enable our customers to meet the unique challenges needed to grow their businesses.”
Tweet this: “News: @StiboSystems achieves record growth and acknowledged for customer ROI #masterdatamanagement #MDM #PIM
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems is the global leader in Multidomain Master Data Management (MDM) solutions. Industry leaders rely on Stibo Systems to provide cross-channel consistency by linking product and customer data, suppliers and other organizational assets. This enables businesses to make more effective decisions, improve sales and build shareholder value. During the last 30 years, Stibo Systems has helped hundreds of companies to develop a trusted source of operational information. A privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, which was originally founded in 1794, Stibo Systems' corporate headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark. For more information, visit stibosystems.com.