Aarhus, Denmark, June 2, 2020 - Stibo Systems is pleased to announce the latest version of our integrated MDM solution suite with release 10.0, a milestone in our journey of delivering trusted, best-in-class enterprise software that empowers businesses to create the transparency needed in their business processes. Version 10.0 consists of updates to our integrated Platform, Product MDM, Product Data Syndication (PDS), Customer MDM and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
Our integrated solution suite continues to provide the quality and value needed to help you transform your data into a single, clear view of the truth, so you can make informed, data driven decisions and achieve your goals.
Significant enhancements across our product lines include:
- Multitenant SaaS with a direct migration path for existing customers, leaving no customers behind
- User experience (UX) with new navigation and state of the art search experience for improved productivity
- Digital Catalog functionality allowing resellers to download and map product content from manufacturers for faster product onboarding
- B2B Customer Management enabling complex business cases including SAP S/4 HANA upgrades
- GraphQL API giving customers and partners the ability to easily build dedicated UIs
Our product lines as well as our integrated platform focuses heavily on improved user experience.
Here's a high-level overview of some the most significant enhancements:
Product MDM focuses on new capabilities within four key areas:
- User Journey - improved navigation style that provides users with a clear, consistent and intuitive navigation vastly improving efficiency and time to competence.
- Better Data and Transparency - To enable the data stewardship and data quality that provides for transparency through better data, we have introduced Precise Search which allows for more complex searches, saving and sharing search results. Partial Approval – Data can be pushed to downstream systems where where there is a need to process data earlier to achieve faster time-to-market. In-line Analytics – enhancements to our Embedded Analytics Platform now bring content and analytics together on a single screen, with instant access to actionable insights allowing users to make informed decisions while processing data.
- Open Platform – enhanced syndication now gives users greater visibility of products in channel, allowing for improved product launches, revenue forecasting and channel effectiveness as well as access to our Async Framework giving users more options for content translation services.
- Faster time-to-value - we have enhanced our Product MDM for Retail package to introduced pre-defined data modelling, Matching & Linking rules, workflows and enhanced user experience to support sell-side creation from buy-side sources.
This release provides improved support for centralized Customer MDM use cases for consumer-packaged goods (CPG), manufacturing and distribution companies including improving our ability to interact with SAP, a new approach to unmerge through an intuitive wizard providing complete control and governance during the unmerge process.
Product Data Syndication
In 10.0 we deliver on a number of initiatives including Digital Catalog for Retailer product content self-service, building new channels and continuing to deepen the value of the channels we have, making the process of syndication as easy as possible through selection, mapping and publication, and the seamless connection between Product MDM and PDS.
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
This release focused on further enhancing our Private Label food and formulation solution for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), using industry best processes and supporting data model to streamline and expedite product development, enabling faster time to market for 2 key areas: composite products and consumer packaging and labels (CPG).
Integrated Technology Platform
This release contains general availability for the Cassandra database in our SaaS environment for Product MDM allowing for multi-tenancy and providing an alternative to non-Oracle users. This release also includes general availability for GraphQL API delivering on our Open Platform initiative giving users greater control and flexibility to build new user interfaces, integrate directly with more systems without the need for external tools or custom format plugins, all while maintaining systems integrity.
To learn more about Stibo Systems' offerings contact us or go to www.stibosystems.com/contact-us.