FMI Connect 2014, Booth 2142 & IRCE Booth #1617 - Chicago Date: June 10, 2014
Stibo Systems, the global leader in Multidomain Master Data Management (MDM) solutions has achieved record year over year growth for the past 24 months due to continued market demand for its award-winning MDM solution, Stibo Systems STEP, and contributions from its expanding list of partners. Following last year’s growth of more than 30 percent, Stibo Systems continued its momentum with an additional growth of 21 percent for their 2014 fiscal year which ended April 30, 2014.
•Stibo continued to achieve positive cash flow and profitability and increased its year over year revenue by 21 percent in the last four quarters. New customer contracts, additional deployments from existing clients, and expansion into new geographies contributed to Stibo Systems' extensive worldwide growth.
• Industry leading companies selected Stibo Systems for their multidomain MDM projects. New customers include Ferguson, Balluff, Fairchild, IC Companys, Husqvarna, Leroy Merlin and SRAM.
• Stibo Systems’ customer Advance Auto Parts was chosen as a 2013 Best Practices Award Winner by The Data Warehousing Institute (TDWI).
• Acknowledged extensively by key industry analysts:
- Identified as a Leader in the Forrester PIM Wave tm Report
- Named a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions by Gartner, Inc.
- Ranked highest in customer satisfaction in the 2013 MDM Landscape Report from The Information Difference, an independent analyst firm focusing on Master Data Management (MDM).
• Released the next generation of their award-winning MDM solution. Stibo Systems STEP Trailblazer recognized for its continued innovation, its significant flexibility and its robust multichannel functionality.
• Expanded its Global Partner Program and streamlined its partner enablement process. Announced several new technology and implementation partners including: Tata • Consultancy Services (TCS), Loqate, Trillium and Sapient.
• Grew its worldwide employee count by more than 35 percent particularly in areas such as R&D and Professional Services.
“The Information Management technology landscape is cluttered with dozens of products promising to connect IT and business for master data management which is confusing what is real or just a vision. Stibo has brought forward with STEP Trailblazer a new approach to master data management that helps meet the needs of business and IT to gather, manage and share product, customer, supplier and other information assets across the enterprise into a single platform," said Mark Smith, CEO & Chief Research Officer of Ventana Research.
"Advance Auto Parts is constantly looking to create a better experience for our customers by ensuring we offer them the parts, tools and services needed to keep their automobiles up and running. Leveraging Stibo Systems' MDM platform, we can ensure that our vendors produce the highly valuable information that is needed to support our merchandising and customer services efforts," said Jon Dehne, Senior Vice President, Market Availability, Inventory Management and Merchandise Operations, at Advance Auto Parts.
Stibo Systems Quote
“Our significant growth in both customers and revenue is due to our ability to quickly deliver exceptional economic value,” says Mikael Lyngsø, Chief Executive Officer at Stibo Systems. “Global customers and brands rely on our leading MDM solution to perform business-critical activities that generate billions of dollars of revenue and perform better outcomes that allow their businesses to compete and grow.”
About Stibo Systems Stibo Systems is the global leader in Multidomain Master Data Management (MDM) solutions. Industry leaders rely on Stibo Systems to provide cross-channel consistency by linking product and customer data, suppliers and other organizational assets. This enables businesses to make more effective decisions, improve sales and build shareholder value. During the last 30 years, Stibo Systems has helped hundreds of companies to develop a trusted source of operational information. A privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, which was originally founded in 1794, Stibo Systems' corporate headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark. For more information, visit www.stibosystems.com.
Media Contacts: Chris McCoin or Richard Smith McCoin & Smith Communications Inc.
508-429-5988 (Chris) or 978-433-3304 (Rick)
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Terry Stickler Vice President of Marketing – North America Stibo Systems