MDM Provider Achieves Marked Momentum for 2014 Fiscal Year
Atlanta, GA, June 16, 2015 – Stibo Systems, the global leader in Multidomain Master Data Management (MDM) solutions, today announced that it has once again achieved record growth due to increasing worldwide demand for its award-winning solution, STEP. Recognized by customers and industry influencers for delivering superior business value, Stibo Systems’ annual growth rate was 25 percent for its 2014-2015 fiscal year, which ended April 30, 2015.
The company continued to achieve positive cash flow and profitability and increased its year-over-year revenue in the last four quarters. Significant revenue-driving customer acquisitions include leading brands such as Cars.com, John Lewis, Kraft, Lyreco, Mercedes-Benz Accessories, Rossmann, Rituals and Scholastic. Additional deployments from existing clients and expansion into new geographies also contributed. Accolades for the fiscal year include:
- Stibo Systems’ customer Brady was chosen as the winner of the 2014 Ventana Technology Leadership Award for Information Optimization by Ventana Research. Brady was acknowledged for its Product Information Management (PIM) and Master Data Management initiative, which transformed their content and data into assets in order to create an unrivaled end-to-end commercial customer experience for both internal and external customers.
- Stibo Systems and IC Group won best eCommerce case at Danish eCommerce Award 2015. The Danish eCommerce Association (FDIH) selected the winning case with this statement: “Stibo Systems impresses with a reference list of the biggest international brands and the IC Group case emphasizes their great success. The STEP solution demonstrates professionalism, efficiency and a product that makes a difference for IC Group for their three major fashion brands. The jury is very impressed.”
- Stibo Systems customer chosen as a winner of The Information Difference Customer Achievement Award. The Information Difference recognized Mason Companies for value realized through its MDM initiative, which included creating a superior experience for customers, improving business processes and increasing revenue due to faster product onboarding.
- Identified as a World Leader by Software Magazine and included in Software Magazine’s Software 500 ranking of the world’s largest software and service providers.
- Selected a Most Promising Retail Technology Solution Provider 2014 by CIO Review.
- Chosen a finalist for the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) Sixth Annual SSA Impact Awards.
- Named a Leader in the November 2014 Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions by Gartner Inc.
- Received a Leader ranking in The Forrester Wave™: Product Information Management (PIM), Q2 2014.
“We are thrilled to be recognized for delivering true business impact and for helping some of the world’s most successful brands leverage their multidomain data assets in order to drive profits, optimize digital and omni-channel efforts, and achieve a competitive advantage," says Mikael Lyngsø, Chief Executive Officer at Stibo Systems. “Our continued and impressive growth reflects our ability to deliver exceptional economic value and enable better outcomes that enable our customers to thrive and win.”
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems is the global leader in Multidomain Master Data Management (MDM) solutions. Industry leaders rely on Stibo Systems to provide cross-channel consistency by linking product and customer data, suppliers and other organizational assets. This enables businesses to make more effective decisions, improve sales and build shareholder value. During the last 30 years, Stibo Systems has helped hundreds of companies to develop a trusted source of operational information. A privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, which was originally founded in 1794, Stibo Systems' corporate headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark. For more information, visit stibosystems.com.