In this course, you will receive a technical overview of PDX Syndication. You will learn how to adapt the STEP data model for importing product data into PDX, perform the configuration, data publishing, and administrative tasks within PDX. Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Communicate the benefits and basic usage of the PDX Syndication solution
2. Calibrate the STEP data model to deliver data to PDX Syndication
3. Identify the generic prerequisites needed to connect to PDX Syndication
4. Produce transformed channel-optimized content for PDX Syndication
5. Administrate the PDX Syndication solution
Duration: 4 half days
For additional information, please download the course outline.
Sign up yourself and/or your colleagues via the form on the right.