Web Services - Exam Course Description
In this course, you will gain the information and expertise needed to design and develop or adapt business software systems to interact and exchange data with STEP using the STEP Web Services APIs.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Display detailed knowledge of capabilities and limitations of the Web Services APIs.
- Identify information sources, tools and techniques for preparing development tools to invoke Web Services APIs.
- Evaluate whether the requirements of a specific business use case can be met using STEP Web Services.
- Design solution indicating Web Services touchpoints, pseudo-logic, inputs and outputs.
- Complete solution development by identifying and implementing service calls in accordance with the solution design.
Duration: 2,5 days
For additional information, please download the course outline.
Sign up yourself and/or your colleagues via the form on the right.