Customer MDM Configuration for B2B Course Description
In this course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to identify and configure the components of Stibo Systems Customer MDM use cases which are specific to B2B.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Grasp the concept of implementation styles for Co-existence and Centralized Customer MDM Solution Scenarios
- Identify and combine the STEP components included in the Customer MDM enablement pre-configuration
- Demonstrate the skills to make adjustment to the STEP components included in the Customer MDM enablement pre-configuration.
- Practice data modelling in the B2B Customer MDM domain.
- Replicate the data flow of Customer MDM in the B2B Customer MDM domain.
- Grasp the understanding and execution of CMDM related REST and web services.
- Build data model and Web UI B2B customer hierarchies.
- Grasp and understand the execution of standardising physical addresses.
- Replicate the fundamental data steward activities in the Web UI.
Duration: We would recommend planning an effective duration of 3 days
For additional information, please download the course outline.
Sign up yourself and/or your colleagues via the form on the right.