MDM Solution Architecture Course Description
In this course, you will gain the information and expertise needed to integrate the STEP Multidomain MDM solution effectively within a customer's existing IT architecture and validate the overall fitness for purpose of the STEP solution.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the impact of system and application architecture on the performance and resilience of the STEP solution and help guide the design of the optimal configuration.
- Produce a complete STEP integration strategy and integration component design in accordance with best practice guidelines to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the end-to-end solution.
- Specify the design of business logic using the STEP APIs (STEPXML, Server Public API, Web Services, Extension API) with the data model and wider STEP solution to meet all requirements in scope.
- Lead the STEP solution design by applying the correct implementation pattern for the specific master data domains in scope.
- Introduce strategy and techniques for managing the lifecycles of different classes of data (product data, digital assets, customer details etc.) and their associations and dependencies.
Duration: 4.5 days
For additional information, please download the course outline .
Sign up yourself and/or your colleagues via the form on the right.