Who Are We?
Stibo Systems is the global leader in Master Data Management solutions. Over the last 30 years, we have helped growth-directed executive teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, travel and hospitality, automotive, and grocery industries manage their technical and operational information on a global scale. Our client base of market-leading companies include GE, Sears, Siemens, Target and Thule.
By linking product, supplier and other informational assets through an integrated process, our STEP platform streamlines the process of gathering, managing and sharing operational intelligence across the enterprise. This creates a single trusted source of strategic information and turns departmental knowledge into an enterprise-wide asset, resulting in increased profitability, reduced risk and enhanced agility.
Our Stability and Rich History Dates Back to 1794
We may be a rapidly growing company, but we’re also a stable organization with a rich history. Our parent company, Stibo A/S, was founded in 1794 to serve the Royal House of Denmark and is still privately held. (Yes, you could say that we’re the world’s oldest software company!)
We also believe in giving back. Stibo A/S is a foundation whose charter is ensuring the long-term development and survival of the company and contributing to the community. Since 1965, all company profits have been reinvested in the business and in charitable organizations throughout the world.
Why Stibo Systems is Different:
- Our STEP platform's functional richness, strong data modeling and powerful workflow capabilities enable you to drive revenue, reduce costs, mitigate risk and enhance agility through more efficient gathering, managing and sharing of operational information
- The average tenure of our leadership and our employees is more than 10 years. This allows us to maintain and provide a high degree of knowledge and expertise about our products and services.
- We are a high-growth business focused on innovation and delivering tangible business value.
- We’ve invested in excess of $75 million to develop technology and best practice approaches to manage the movement of strategic business information across all company operating business units in real time.
- In an industry known for its financial volatility, Stibo A/S has strong financials and a top-tier Dun & Bradstreet credit rating.
- Many of our customer base have been using our Master Data Management technology and solutions for more than 10 years.