In alignment with our company principles of conduct Stibo Systems therefore:
- Complies with all applicable local and international laws, including the international human rights standards of the United Nations. Stibo Systems will not tolerate any human rights violations or abuses.
- Carries out its employment practices in accordance with the principles of freely chosen employment. Stibo Systems does not contract with companies that use forced, bonded, exploitive, indentured or involuntary labor practices. Furthermore, Stibo Systems ensures that protections with respect to child laborers, hours of work, employee wages and benefits, employee treatment, freedom of association, health, and safety are at the forefront of its employee-related policies and practices.
- Does not discriminate and provides equal opportunity for all people regardless of race, gender, age, national origin, religion, disability, appearances, sexual orientation, marital status, or political views.
- Conducts business transactions openly and transparently in accordance with the highest industry-set ethical standards and values. Stibo Systems ensures that corporate practices follow company-stated business principles in terms of business integrity, anti-bribery and corruption, disclosure of information, protection of intellectual property, fair business practices and the protection of suppliers and employees.
- Develops sustainable business practices and products that limit environmental footprints, including recycling, water conservation and environmental awareness practices.
- Enriches and engages employees through employee-focused development practices and initiatives aiming to ensure appropriate employee morale and foster a collaborative workplace.
- Actively seeks opportunities to make donations to organizations promoting good causes and initiatives.
Stibo Systems’ management has internally delegated power to its legal department for the review and approval of every company initiative to ensure that it complies with the above standards.
As a global leader in the master data management space, Stibo Systems will ensure that its operations promote international business principles and practices. As a company, we value and respect the principles of all communities we work with and remain committed to ensuring that all our employees, management and directors are actively involved in integrating the global CSR policy in our daily work.