You have a deep understanding of what makes an online community thrive, and the experience and know how to build one from the ground up. And to scale it. You know how to gain deep customer insights and know how to advocate for customers across the company. You have experience building and growing a community through multiple channels including social media, and proactively reaching out to have great conversations with influencers and customers alike. If this is you – let’s talk.
You will be responsible for building our online community to provide a place for our customers to interact with each other as well as prospects. Your passion will be an integral part of fuelling our growth.
This is a senior role which can be based out of any of our European cities and reports to VP, Marketing Communications.
Objectives and responsibilities:
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- Scope the technology behind the community
- Partner with the VP of Marketing Communications to develop the community strategy
- Build and manage online communities while driving engagement
- Manage and distribute content across social media and other channels
- Organize and host community events (both online and offline)
- Create and manage tools to measure KPIs relating to the community metrics
- Support marketing initiatives to amplify distribution (e.g. syndicated content, affiliate marketing)
- Collect user feedback from our community and advocate for users in Product and Marketing discussions
- Manage support channels
- Develop and manage social and engagement strategies
- Develop learning content in a variety of media and deploy it using a Learning Management System
- Coordinate with stakeholders across departments to build online communities relating to Training, Professional Services, Channels, etc.
Travel activity of approximately 10 days per annum should be expected, primarily anchored in the European region.
Core professional skills and personal competencies:
- Proven experience of building, managing and moderating online communities
- Passionate about customers and driven to improve their experiences
- Knows her/his way around analytics and metrics, using them to inform what is being done
- Loves taking the time to understand people and what makes them tick
- Has a framework for developing a community and can articulate and bring it to life
- Technically savvy, a strong writer, and takes pride in own work
- Demonstrates flexibility, positive energy, forward thinking, and the skills to thrive in a high-energy environment
- Exposure to working in a global organization
Stibo Systems is offering
A challenging position, where you as an individual will have a key role in influencing our service offering to our stakeholders.
You are offered an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and operationalization of your ideas.
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems is the global leader in Master Data Management solutions. Over the last 30 years, we have helped growth-directed executive teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, travel and hospitality, automotive and grocery industries manage their technical and operational information on a global scale. Our client base of market-leading companies includes GE, Sears, Siemens, Walmart, Target and Fujitsu.
By linking product, supplier and other informational assets through an integrated process, our STEP platform streamlines the process of gathering, managing and sharing operational intelligence across the enterprise. This creates a single trusted source of strategic information and turns departmental knowledge into an enterprise-wide asset, resulting in increased profitability, reduced risk and enhanced agility.
Our Stability and Rich History Dates Back to 1794
We may be a rapidly growing company, but we’re also a stable organization with a rich history. Our parent company, Stibo A/S, was founded in 1794 to serve the Royal House of Denmark and is still privately held. (Yes, you could say that we’re the world’s oldest software company!)
We also believe in giving back. Stibo A/S is a foundation whose charter is ensuring the long-term development and survival of the company and contributing to the community. Since 1965, all company profits have been reinvested in the business and in charitable organizations throughout the world.
How to apply
Please send us your CV and a brief application summary of why you believe that you will be the right person for this role to EMEAjobs@stibosystems.com.
Stibo Systems is operating an employee referral policy - if you would like to recommend any person in your personal network then please feel free to forward their details onto us.
Existing Stibo Systems employees or employee referrals - If you are interested then please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We, Stibo Systems, look forward to receiving your application and assure you that this position will be treated as a matter of importance and urgency.