You need to understand the supply chain, collaborate with suppliers and maintain accurate and consistent product information across all of their channels.
Information is typically stored in different silos, preventing you from getting that necessary, full view of each supplier. We want to show you how to tackle that, and avoid problems such as:
- Struggling to efficiently on-board product information from suppliers in a standard format
- Experiencing difficulty when on-boarding new suppliers or merging accounts after a merger or acquisition
- Having difficulty viewing supplier hierarchies that might affect the supply chain
- Introducing duplicate supplier accounts into key business systems
- Encountering problems when applying standard rules or governance structures to supplier-supplied data
Grab your free copy of this data sheet via the form on the right.