Redesigned UI, Advanced Customer Data Management and Data Visualization and Analytics Integrations Top the List of Innovative Features in this ReleaseAtlanta, GA, August 1, 2017 – Stibo Systems, a global leader in data management solutions, today announced the immediate availability of STEP Trailblazer 8.2, the latest version of its award-winning Master Data Management (MDM) solution. STEP 8.2 includes a wealth of new functionality that makes deeper insights more readily accessible, the interface more usable and actionable and business processes and workflows more automated and efficient.
“Step Trailblazer 8.2 is a feature-packed release, and every new capability is specifically designed to deliver more actionable insights that allow our customers to confidently outperform in today’s digital economy,” said Prashant Bhatia, Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Product Strategy, Stibo Systems. “This new release further supports our goal of helping global organizations to establish their Digital Business Core™ of operational information rather than merely implementing yet another IT data infrastructure. By relying upon that Digital Business Core, businesses can act with confidence in their data, adapt quickly to changing market conditions and go beyond to anticipate what’s next.”
STEP Trailblazer 8.2 brings numerous new features including:
- Redesigned UI. STEP Trailblazer is making data more readily accessible, usable and actionable with its new and modern UI. With a strong emphasis on ease of use and clarity, this interface enables business users to better manage their organization’s master data and be in a position to gain better ownership of it.
- Seamless integration with Dun & Bradstreet. STEP 8.2 offers an out-of-the-box, pre-built integration with Dun & Bradstreet. This ready- and simple-to-use integration allows organizations to automate the enrichment of B2B partner/customer records with the D-U-N-S™ Numbers and critical firmographic and hierarchy data consisting of more than 220 attributes. This seamless integration offers clients the ability to match and enrich their records with Dun & Bradstreet data within their MDM application, eliminating the need for the highly manual cycle of uploading and downloading data. This new commercial partnership between Stibo Systems and Dun & Bradstreet truly brings first-party data and third-party data together under one roof.
- New Salesforce data quality app. Companies can now use the new Salesforce data quality app to validate and enrich addresses, email and phone numbers within Salesforce without the purchase of a STEP license. This force.com native application ensures our clients that they have high-quality records within Salesforce. Companies who purchased a STEP license can get an in-application MDM experience within Salesforce powered by STEP Trailblazer 8.2. The Salesforce app lets them sync master data in real-time between STEP (source of record), multiple Salesforce instances and any other source system in the enterprise, thus providing a complete 360-degree view of their customers. All data stewardship, reporting and data governance activities are available within Salesforce without the need to use STEP.
- New Experian integration. STEP Trailblazer’s new Experian data quality integration gives organizations the ability to maintain more precise email contacts and view the overall quality of their email contact data. This allows them to improve email bounce rates and sender reputation.
- New BI tools integration. Organizations can now combine their master data with data from other business systems through seamless integrations with top-rated BI tools such as Tableau and Qlik. This allows business users to visualize their operational information, interact with it and determine trends without having to leave the STEP Trailblazer UI.
STEP Trailblazer Version 8.2 is available immediately from Stibo Systems and all authorized distributors. Contact us for more information.
Tweet this: New @StiboSystems STEP Trailblazer #MDM release delivers the actionable insights needed to confidently outperform in today’s digital economy
Tweet this: New @StiboSystems STEP Trailblazer release delivers deeper insights, more efficiency and improved ease of use to power Business-First #MDM
Tweet this: @StiboSystems offers seamless, prebuilt integration with @DnBUS in new STEP Trailblazer #MDM release.
Tweet this: New @Salesforce data quality app powered by new @StiboSystems STEP Trailblazer #MDM release provides complete 360-degree view of customers.
Tweet this: New @StiboSystems STEP Trailblazer release offers seamless integration to top-rated BI and data quality tools to power Business-First #MDM.
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems is the global leader in multidomain Master Data Management (MDM) solutions. Industry leaders rely on Stibo Systems to provide cross-channel consistency by linking product and customer data, suppliers and other organizational assets. This enables businesses to make more effective decisions, improve sales and build shareholder value. During the last 30 years, Stibo Systems has helped hundreds of companies to develop a trusted source of operational information. A privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, which was originally founded in 1794, Stibo Systems' corporate headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark. For more information, visit www.stibosystems.com.