In this course, you will receive an overview of the terminology related to PDX Syndication for 1WorldSync (1WS) publishing. You will learn how to use the 1WS channel, its workflow, the process of receiving, translating, and handling the messages received in STEP, such as message orchestrating. You will also learn how to adapt the STEP data model, its architecture, as well as the project plan needed to comply to 1WS requirements.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Communicate the terminology used in the PDX Syndication solution for publishing to the 1WS direct channel
2. Handle channel data in PDX to comply with 1WS requirements
3. Grasp how STEP needs to deliver product data to PDX Syndication for publishing to 1WS
4. Operate the 1WS direct channel and workflows
5. Identify the architecture and project sequence needed to connect to PDX Syndication and 1WS
The course duration is 3 half days.
For additional information, please download the course outline.
Sign up yourself and/or your colleagues via the form on the right.