In this course, you will learn the basics of planning and managing a STEP implementation.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Carry out an assessment of when to use which implementation approach.
- Manage the start-up and closure of a STEP project.
- Assemble a project schedule from milestones, SIMA phases, quality gates and key deliverables.
- Use Stibo Systems tools and templates.
- Organize a detailed workshop schedule for design, build and test.
- Produce a test strategy.
- Conduct deployment.
- Frame the STEP license model elements.
- Manage the pitfalls in a STEP implementation from a project point of view.
Duration: 2.5 days
For additional information, please download the course outline.
Sign up yourself and/or your colleagues via the form on the right.