In this course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to configure STEP to onboard, maintain and publish data throughout the complete information life cycle.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Control data output for down-stream systems.
- Build configurations for import and validation of data from multiple sources.
- Explain the life-cycle of an object in terms of versioning management, history and audit control.
- Perform configuration of user access based on the business roles of the customer.
- Explain how the data maintenance and data enrichment processes can be managed using manual or automated processes.
- Explain options available for translation management.
- Perform data maintenance configurations according to common practice.
- Explain options available for searching data and utilizing search results.
Duration: 4.5 days
For additional information, please download the course outline.
Sign up yourself and/or your colleagues via the form on the right.