Stibo Systems today announced that it has been identified as a leader in the Nov. 2014 Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions by Gartner Inc. (NYSE:IT). The Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions provides insight into the constantly evolving packaged MDM system market, which focuses on managing product data to support supply chain management (SCM), e-commerce and other customer-related strategies. It positions technology providers on the basis of their completeness of vision relative to the market and their ability to execute on that vision. The MDM of product data solutions market segment grew nearly nine percent in 2013, according to Gartner. Increasingly, end-user organizations are exploiting MDM as the heart of a digital business transformation.
- According to Gartner, vendors in the Leaders Quadrant have strong results and strong delivery capabilities, and they will continue to have them. They typically possess a large, satisfied customer base (relative to the size of the market) and enjoy high visibility in the market. Their size and financial strength enable them to remain viable in a challenging economy. Leaders have mature offerings and track records of successful deployments, even in the most challenging environments, in at least two geographies and in many industries. Leaders have the strategic vision to address evolving client requirements; however, they are not always the best choice.
- With unprecedented flexibility, Stibo Systems’ STEP Trailblazer product data solution allows users to gain even greater and faster value from their MDM initiatives using a single platform. STEP provides functional richness, strong data modeling and powerful workflow capabilities, while streamlining the process of aggregating and consolidating operational information from multiple sources and formats.
- Stibo Systems’ customers continue to earn accolades from industry analysts and media:
- Brady Corporation (NYSE:BRC) was chosen as the winner of the 2014 Ventana Technology Leadership Award for Information Optimization.
- W.W. Grainger, Inc. (NYSE:GWW) has been named a top three finalist in the Gartner Master Data Management (MDM) Excellence Awards 2013.
- Advance Auto Parts (NYSE:AAP) was recognized as a 2013 Best Practices Awards Winner by TDWI.
- During the last 30 years, Stibo Systems has helped teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, automotive, CPG, travel, hospitality and medical device industries to manage master data on a global scale. Using Stibo Systems' STEP technology, customers can leverage their product information assets and handle the complex product-oriented workflows needed to reconcile product and cross-channel consistencies in order to meet their omnichannel needs.
From the Research
"Businesses of all sizes and in many industries struggle to maintain a consistent, shareable and accurate single version of product or service data across their organizations. With the increasing focus on digitalization of enterprises, management of their key master data is also becoming more important,” noted Andrew White, VP Distinguished Analyst and Bill O’Kane, Research Director at Gartner. They go on to write, “The ability to achieve and maintain a single, semantically consistent version of product master data is crucial for customer-centric organizations.”
Stibo Systems Quote
"We are thrilled to be recognized as a leader by Gartner for the second year in a row," said Mikael Lyngsø, CEO of Stibo Systems. “Every member of the Stibo Systems’ team remains committed to providing our customers and partners with cutting edge solutions that not only meet their most pressing business issues but also create the most lasting and demonstrable value." About Gartner's Magic Quadrant Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems is the global leader in multidomain Master Data Management (MDM) solutions. Industry leaders rely on Stibo Systems to provide cross-channel consistency by linking product and customer data, suppliers and other organizational assets. This enables businesses to make more effective decisions, improve sales and build shareholder value. During the last 30 years, Stibo Systems has helped hundreds of companies to develop a trusted source of operational information. A privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, which was originally founded in 1794, Stibo Systems' corporate headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark. For more information, visit www.stibosystems.co.uk