Are you passionate about software development and solving real business problems? Are you experienced in analysis, use cases and user stories? Would you like to join a Product Development organisation in an international software company with more than 500 employees worldwide, then please carry on reading…
About the position
Stibo Systems is looking for a Technical Product Manager for our Product Management organization. The role entails taking active part in our Product Development process as a link between the business and the R&D team. As TPM you will be responsible for translating high-level business requirements into software designs that can be implemented in our multi-domain Master Data Management platform. The process involves analysis, design, usability, and communication with many different stakeholders, from end-users (internal and external), developers, QA staff, as well as Product Documentation and Product Marketing.
The product development process at Stibo Systems is agile, based on SCRUM methodology, thus you will naturally take on the role of Scrum Product Owner. You will be identifying key use cases, writing epics and user stories and own product backlogs. In this role, you will have the opportunity to strongly influence the design and quality of our software in cooperation with relevant stakeholders.
For this position, we are looking for someone passionate about User Experience. You will be the lead Technical Product Manager of all major User Interface projects and initiatives.
The primary responsibilities of the TPM role are:
- Communication with stakeholders including experienced end-users about the business requirements, use cases and strategic objectives of the new development
- Writing analysis and design documents as well as preparation of mock-ups together with our experienced UX designers
- Writing epics and user stories to drive R&D team backlogs
- Collaboration with our UX designers to align design to the software look & feel
- Scenario based analysis and functional gaps relative to current requirements
- Maintenance and prioritization of product backlog
- Continuous communication with development teams, especially Scrum Master and R&D Architects for details of requirements and implementation
- Participation in the sprint demo meetings and provide feedback
- Assessment of quality in relation to the overall objectives
- Participation in the technical release planning for new releases
The essential skills we are looking for are:
- Very good analytical skills to think through complicated designs
- Excellent and audience-aware communication skills in discussing requirements and solutions with both the business side (non-technical) and with R&D (technical)
- Sufficient technical background to understand technical capabilities and limitations
- Good writing skills
- Proficient in English, both verbally and written
- Experience with complex software systems
- Degree in Information Science or similar
- Experience from a similar role at a software company or software related projects
- Ability to do some international travel, primarily within EU or between Europe and the US. Approximately 20 days per annum should be expected
Stibo Systems is offering
A new and challenging position where you as an individual will play a key role.
You are offered an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and operationalization of your ideas. This position is based in Aarhus (Højbjerg).
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems believes the future of business requires a Digital Business Core™ of operational data that is continuously shaped and delivered to produce superior business outcomes. Stibo Systems is the driving force behind hundreds of forward-thinking companies around the world who have unlocked the full value of their information; empowering business users to act with confidence in their data, adapt quickly to changing market conditions and go beyond to anticipate what’s next. Stibo Systems is a privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, originally founded in 1794. Its corporate headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark.Our stability and rich history dates back to 1794
We may be a rapidly growing company, but we are also a stable organization with a rich history. Our parent company, Stibo A/S, was founded in 1794 to serve the Royal House of Denmark and is still privately owned. (Yes, you could say that we are the world’s oldest software company!)
We also believe in giving back. Stibo A/S is a foundation whose charter is to ensure the long-term development and survival of the company and contribute to the community. Since 1965, all company profits have been reinvested in the business and in charitable organizations throughout the world.
Apply as soon as possible
Stibo Systems is collaborating with recruiting company WolterJohannsen for this position. If you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with a short application. External consultant, Nicholai Johannsen, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position on phone number +45 30 36 49 51 or email@example.com.