Are you passionate about software development and solving real business problems? Are you experienced in analysis, use cases and user stories? Would you like to join a Research and Development organisation in an international software company with more than 500 employees world wide, then please carry on reading…
About the position
Stibo Systems is looking for a Technical Product Manager (TPM) for our Product Delivery organization. The role will take an active part in our Product Development process focused on our Customer Master Data Management solutions as a link between the business and the R&D team. As TPM you will be responsible for translating high-level business requirements into requirements and software designs that can be implemented in our multi-domain Master Data Management platform. The process involves analysis, design, usability, and communication with many different roles, from end-users (internal and external), developers, QA staff, as well as Product Documentation and Product Marketing.
The product development process is agile, based on SCRUM methodology, where you will naturally have a role as Scrum Product Owner. However there are more traditional elements of the process in terms of writing analysis and design documents to guide the development. In this role you will have the opportunity to strongly influence the design and quality of our software in cooperation with Product Management and R&D.
The primary responsibilities of this role are:
- Communication with Product Delivery, Product Management, and experienced end-users about the business requirements and strategic objectives of the new development
- Writing analysis and design documents and prepare mock-ups
- Writing use cases, user stories and epics for R&D
- Working with our UX designers to align the design to the software look & feel
- Scenario based analysis and functional gaps relative to current requirements
- Maintenance and prioritization of product backlog
- Continuous communication with development teams, especially Scrum Master and R&D Architects for details of requirements and implementation
- Participation in the sprint demo meetings and provide feedback
- Testing of the new functionality with the assessment of quality in relation to the overall objectives
- Participation in the technical release planning for new releases
The essential skills we are looking for are
- Very good analytical skills to think through complicated designs
- Very good and audience-aware communication skills in discussing requirements and solutions with both the business side (non-technical) and with R&D (technical)
- Sufficient technical background to understand technical capabilities and limitations
- Good writing skills
- Proficient in English, both verbally and written
- Experience with complex software systems
- Experience from a similar role at a software company or software related projects
- Experience working with enterprise applications such as CRM, ERP, eCommerce
- Understanding of customer data, data quality and master data management (MDM)
Stibo Systems is offering
A new and challenging position where you as an individual will play a key role.
You are offered an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and operationalization of your ideas. This position is based in Aarhus (Højbjerg).
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems believes the future of business requires a Digital Business Core™ of operational data that is continuously shaped and delivered to produce superior business outcomes. Stibo Systems is the driving force behind hundreds of forward-thinking companies around the world who have unlocked the full value of their information; empowering business users to act with confidence in their data, adapt quickly to changing market conditions and go beyond to anticipate what’s next. Stibo Systems is a privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, originally founded in 1794. Its corporate headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark. For more information, visit www.stibosystems.com.
Apply as soon as possible
Stibo Systems is collaborating with recruiting company WolterJohannsen for this position. If you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with a short application. External consultant, Nicholai Johannsen, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position on phone number +45 30 36 49 51 or firstname.lastname@example.org.