Location: Anywhere in the US, near a major airport
About the Role:
Are you a technical storyteller with a sense of humor who can captivate an audience by making your technical knowledge interesting to potential customers? Are you looking for a company to call home, and have not just a job, but a career?
The Sr. Presales Architect holds an important position on the Presales team. You are our technical evangelist. We are seeking someone passionate about technology and loves to explain it in a way that engages with our customers and prospective customers. You will build the technical vision for our customers and prospects around MDM and our software solutions. The right candidate is a self-starter, with high energy, who shines while being in the spotlight with our customers.
The role includes 30-50% travel.
- Lead Technical Demonstrations and Presentations to a Business and IT Audience – adapting as necessary to the audience when discussing integration patterns, best practice architecture recommendations.
- Evangelist for the technical architecture of Stibo Systems.
- Build a technical vision for customers and prospects around MDM – Whiteboard vision.
- Be a stakeholder in the roadmaps.
- Build Value Stream Architecture diagrams.
- Research, Develop and Train Sales/Presales on how to deliver strong architectural messages.
- Build relationships within R&D, Product Management and Sales and be able to apply how it can serve our prospects and customers.
- Understand BI/Analytics/ML.
- Clearly articulate customer requirements and provide a vision for them.
- Execute sales strategies and exceed revenue objectives.
- Lead architecture consulting sessions independently.
- Support RFI and RFP responses.
- Support marketing initiatives – deliver webinars around technical architectures.
- Background in Object-oriented programming/Oracle or NoSQL.
- Expertise in facilitating solutions.
- Leadership, critical thinking, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Cloud Architectures – especially AWS and Azure.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical ability.
- Prior experience with large data volumes and ETL development tools is preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, ability to meet deadlines, time management and multi-tasking in a fast-paced project environment.
Additional desired experience:
- 5+ years of Presales Engineering experience.
- Strong hands-on experience in MDM, Data Warehouse and/or Business Intelligence, is a plus.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM is a plus.
- Computer Science/Engineering or Information Systems is preferred, but not required.