Are you passionate about Master Data Management across Industries in the European marketplace? Do you have a talent for communicating solution selling in an engaging manner which brings results? Would you like to join a European Professional Services team in an international software company, which is focused and ambitious in ensuring software implementation projects with a business first mindset with both new and existing customers? Then please carry on reading…
Stibo Systems’ European Professional Services team’s primary objective is to manage and advise on master data management solutions – from qualification of requirements all the way through the delivery and implementation of our software related to Stibo Systems’ Master Data Management platform (STEP). You will be working with medium to large organizations and liaise with people at all organisational levels as well as supporting our partners during the implementation projects. Internally you will liaise with the Technology Consulting team as well as the Sales Support team.
Due to the increase in demand for our STEP solution, we are now looking to recruit a new Solution consultant talent into our Professional Services team in Europe to help develop and deliver a value add and solution centric customer experience. You will be working in an international team environment in close cooperation with Partners and Stibo Systems’ subject matter experts.
This role reports to Managing Consultant Implementation Services and is based in Germany.
Objectives and responsibilities:
You will have a broad interface and engagement internally within Stibo Systems as well as externally in relation to customers and partners.
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- You will represent Stibo Systems in a consultancy role in relation to assigned implementation projects
- You will ensure a cohesive and structured approach to the analysis of customer requirements and the definition of STEP solutions in line with agreed requirements as well as Stibo Systems’ implementation methodology
- You will ensure quality of deliverables remains in line with agreed standards, within scope and budget
- You will liaise throughout project lifecycle with relevant project stakeholders to define final solution design
- You will analyze customer business needs and data needs and propose appropriate STEP configuration solutions
- You will configure the STEP application in line with the documented solution design
- You will design and implement business solutions jointly bringing added value to the customer
- You will perform problem analysis and resolution activities
- You will actively participate and contribute to customer project meetings
- You will support our partners during implementation projects
- Depending on the duties performed, extensive travel should be expected, primarily within the European region.
Core professional skills and personal competencies:
- The ideal candidate has vast experience in defining and implementing MDM or ERP solutions, ideally within an international organisation.
- The role would suit either an experienced Solution Consultant or candidate with experience of working in a Lead Consultant role on either MDM or ERP software implementation projects.
- Finally, you have strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, enabling you to command and attract attention - make people listen.
- Proven experience within the software industry - preferably within Master Data Management and/or Information Management
- Proven advanced skills in one or more of the following areas: e-commerce solutions, Retail IT solutions, Product Information Management (PIM), Master Data Management (MDM), ERP, CRM, BI technologies
- You are customer focused and constantly driven by adding value to the stakeholder experience
- You are able to focus and drive results both as a team player as well as an individual.
- You have a positive attitude and pro-active approach focussed on options and opportunities: The Art Of The Possible
- You are flexible, able and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results and obtain stakeholder satisfaction.
- Experience of working with partners/IT System Integrators is an advantage
- German and English business language proficiency is required
We are a truly global and diverse company and ask if you can send your CV in English for us to review.
Stibo Systems is offering
A challenging and interesting position, where you as an individual will have a key role in influencing our service offering to our stakeholders.
You are offered an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and operationalisation of your ideas.