Are you passionate about Solution Architecture and delivering information driven excellence? - And do you have a talent for communicating solution selling in a manner, which is engaging and brings results? Would you like to join a European Technology Consulting team in an international software company, which is focused and ambitious in ensuring software implementation projects to new and existing Customers? Then please carry on reading…
Stibo Systems’ European Technology Consulting team’s primary objective is to manage and advise on technical solutions - from qualification of requirements all the way through the delivery and implementation of our software related to Stibo Systems’ Master Data Management platform (STEP). Our technical solutions and advisory services are usually accompanied by the delivery of implementation services via partners. You will be working with medium to large organizations at all organisational levels and internally with sales support functions.
Due to an increase in demand for our STEP solution, we are now looking to recruit a new Solution Architecture talent into our European Technology Consulting team to help develop and deliver a value add and solution centric customer experience. You will be working in an international team environment in close cooperation with Partners and Stibo Systems’ subject matter experts.
The position of Solution Architect reports directly to the Director of the European Technology Consulting team and can be based from any of our European entities.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
You will have a broad interface and engagement internally within Stibo Systems as well as externally in relation to Customers and Partners.
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- Responsibility for architecture oversight and technical leadership during the course of implementation projects.
- Lead software development teams to deliver bespoke functionality in line with specific customer requirements
- You will represent Stibo Systems in a Solution Architecture role in relation to in-flight EMEA projects, prospective client engagements, and continuously grow business relationship with existing customers
- You will ensure quality of deliverables remains in line with agreed standards within scope and budget
- You will liaise throughout project lifecycle with relevant project stakeholders to define final solution design before deployment
- You will provide architectural and technical input for definition, estimation and delivery of projects
- You will facilitate analysis and design workshops
- You will write, review, and approve technical specifications to ensure alignment with customer requirements, overall company policy and architectural standards
Travel activity of approximately 80 -100 days per annum should be expected, primarily anchored in the European region.
Core professional skills and personal competences
The ideal candidate has several years of experience from similar jobs within Technology Consulting and in addition, the candidate is already experienced in working in an international organization.
You will have a successful proven track record in Solution Architecture advisory in relation to implementing enterprise software solutions.
Experience using a “solution-oriented” approach that uses consultative sales and advisory techniques will be a distinct advantage. A broad commercial and financial understanding, complimented by an analytical skill set, a strong set of presentation skills enables you confidently to navigate at Senior level within an organization.
The role would suit either an experienced Solution Architect or candidates with a minimum of 2 years Technical Lead development at senior level, having been instrumental in architecting a large implementation project.
Finally, you have strong communication skills, both verbally and written, enabling you to command and attract attention - make people listen.
Danish business language proficiency would be a distinct advantage.
- Proven experience within the software industry - preferably within Master Data Management and/or Information Management
- Proven and advanced skills in one of more of the following areas: e-commerce solutions, Retail IT solutions, Product Information Management (PIM), Master Data Management (MDM), ERP, CRM
- Proven experience working with Service Oriented and Event Driven Architectures (SOA / EDA), JMS messaging, SOAP and REST-full services
- Enterprise and senior manager engagement experience
- Experience working with IT System Integrators
- You are customer focused and always driven by adding value to the stakeholder experience
- You are able to focus and drive results both as a team player as well as an individual.
- You have a positive attitude and pro-active approach focussed on options and opportunities – the art of the possible
- You are flexible, able and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results and obtain stakeholder satisfaction.
- Experience of working with partners is an advantage
Stibo Systems is offering
A challenging position where you as an individual will have a key role in influencing our service offering to our stakeholders.
You are offered an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and operationalization of your ideas.
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems believes the future of business requires a Digital Business Core™ of operational data that is continuously shaped and delivered to produce superior business outcomes. Stibo Systems is the driving force behind hundreds of forward-thinking companies around the world who have unlocked the full value of their information; empowering business users to act with confidence in their data, adapt quickly to changing market conditions and go beyond to anticipate what’s next. Stibo Systems is a privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, originally founded in 1794. Its corporate headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark. For more information, visit www.stibosystems.com.Our Stability and Rich History Dates Back to 1794
We may be a rapidly growing company, but we’re also a stable organization with a rich history. Our parent company, Stibo A/S, was founded in 1794 to serve the Royal House of Denmark and is still privately held. (Yes, you could say that we’re the world’s oldest software company!)
How to apply
Please send us your CV and a brief application summary of why you believe that you will be the right person for this role to EMEAjobs@stibosystems.com.
Stibo Systems is operating an employee referral policy - if you would like to recommend any person in your personal network then please feel free to forward their details onto us. Existing Stibo Systems employees or employee referrals - If you are interested then please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We, Stibo Systems, look forward to receiving your application and assure you that this position will be treated as a matter of importance and urgency.