Are you passionate about Solution Architecture and delivering information driven excellence? - Do you have a talent for communicating solution selling in a manner which is engaging and brings results? Would you like to join a focused and ambitious Technology Consulting team in an international software company, which ensures success in software implementation projects to both new and existing customers? Then please carry on reading…
Stibo Systems’ Technology Consulting team’s objective is to manage and advise on technical solutions - from qualification of requirements through the implementation of our Master Data Management platform (STEP). Our technical solutions and advisory services are delivered and implemented through a close partnership with our systems integrator partners. Should you be successful, you will work with diverse group of clients of all levels, whilst providing support to our sales, partner support, project management and delivery functions.
We are looking to recruit a new Solution Architecture talent into our LATAM Technology Consulting team to help develop and deliver a value add and solution-centric customer experience. You will be working in an international team environment in close cooperation with partners as well as Stibo Systems’ Subject Matter Experts.
Objectives and Responsibilities.
In this position you will report to the Head of Professional Services – LATAM and will be located in our Colombian (Bogota) office. You will have a broad interface and engagement internally within Stibo Systems offices in the region and globally as well as externally in relation to customers and partners.
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- Responsibility for architecture oversight and technical leadership during the course of implementation projects.
- Lead software development teams as primus inter pares to deliver functionality in line with specific customer requirements. Responsibilities include managing internal and external resources and actively contributing to the functionality creation.
- You will represent Stibo Systems in a Solution Architecture role in relation to LATAM projects, prospective client engagements, and continuously grow business relationship with existing customers
- You will ensure quality of deliverables remains in line with agreed standards within scope and budget
- You will liaise throughout project lifecycle with relevant project stakeholders to define final solution design before deployment
- You will provide architectural and technical input for estimation and delivery of projects
- You will facilitate analysis and design workshops
- You will write, review, and approve technical specifications to ensure alignment with customer requirements, overall company policy and architectural standards
Travel activity of approximately 100 - 120 days per annum should be expected.
Core professional skills and personal competences.
- As an ideal candidate, you should have several years of experience from similar jobs within Technology Consulting and in addition, the candidate is already experienced in working in an international organization. You will have a successful proven track record in Solution Architecture advisory in relation to implementing enterprise software solutions.
- Experience using a “solution-oriented” approach that uses consultative sales and advisory techniques will be a distinct advantage. A broad commercial and financial understanding, complemented by an analytical skill set, a strong set of presentation skills enables you confidently to navigate towards a senior level within our organization.
- The role would suit an experienced Solution Architect who has been instrumental in architecting large implementation projects.
- Finally, you have strong communication skills, both verbally and written, enabling you to command and attract attention - make people listen.
We value and emphasize the following:
- Proven experience within the software industry - preferably within Master Data Management and/or Information Management
- Proven and advanced skills in one of more of the following areas: e-commerce solutions, Retail IT solutions, Product Information Management (PIM), Master Data Management (MDM), ERP, CRM, BI.
- Extensive experience in application development using Java / J2EE technologies
- Proven experience working with Service Oriented and Event Driven Architectures (SOA / EDA), JMS messaging, EJB, SOAP and RESTful services.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is mandatory, Portuguese is desirable
- Enterprise and C-Level engagement experience
- Experience working with IT System Integrators
- You are customer focused and always driven by adding value to the stakeholder experience
- You are able to focus and drive results both as a team player as well as an individual.
- You have a positive attitude and a pro-active approach focused on options and opportunities – the art of the possible
- You are flexible, and able and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results and obtain stakeholder satisfaction.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org