Are you passionate about Solution Architecture and delivering information driven excellence? - Do you have a talent for communicating solution selling in a manner which is engaging and brings results? Would you like to join a focused and ambitious Technology Consulting team in an international software company, which ensures success in software implementation projects to both new and existing customers? Then please carry on reading…
Stibo Systems’ Technology Consulting team’s objective is to manage and advise on technical solutions - from qualification of requirements through to the implementation of our Master Data Management platform (STEP). Our technical solutions and advisory services are delivered and implemented through a close partnership with our systems integrator partners. Should you be successful, you will work with diverse group of clients of all levels, whilst providing support to our sales, partner support, project management and delivery functions.
We are looking to recruit a new Solution Architecture talent into our Australian Technology Consulting, team to help develop and deliver a value add and solution-centric customer experience. You will be working in an international team environment in close cooperation with partners as well as Stibo Systems’ Subject Matter Experts.
Objectives and Responsibilities.
In this position you will report to the Head of Professional Services – Australia and will be located in our Sydney office. You will have a broad interface and engagement internally within Stibo Systems offices in the region and globally as well as externally in relation to customers and partners.
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- Responsibility for architecture oversight and technical leadership during the course of implementation projects.
- Lead software development teams as primus inter pares to deliver functionality in line with specific customer requirements. Responsibilities include managing internal and external resources and actively contributing to the functionality creation.
- You will represent Stibo Systems in a Solution Architecture role in relation to Australian / New Zealand projects, prospective client engagements, and continuously grow business relationship with existing customers
- You will ensure quality of deliverables remains in line with agreed standards within scope and budget
- You will liaise throughout project lifecycle with relevant project stakeholders to define final solution design before deployment
- You will provide architectural and technical input for estimation and delivery of projects
- You will facilitate analysis and design workshops
- You will write, review, and approve technical specifications to ensure alignment with customer requirements, overall company policy and architectural standards
Travel activity of approximately 80 -100 days per annum should be expected.
Core professional skills and personal competences.
- As an ideal candidate, you will have several years of experience from similar jobs within Technology Consulting and in addition, the candidate is already experienced in working in an international organisation. You will have a successful proven track record in Solution Architecture advisory in relation to implementing enterprise software solutions.
- Experience using a “solution-oriented” approach that uses consultative sales and advisory techniques will be a distinct advantage. A broad commercial and financial understanding, complimented by an analytical skill set, a strong set of presentation skills enables you confidently to navigate at a senior level within an organisation.
- The role would suit an experienced Solution Architect who has been instrumental in architecting large implementation projects.
- Finally, you have strong communication skills, both verbally and written, enabling you to command and attract attention - make people listen.
We value and emphasise the following:
- Proven experience within the software industry - preferably within Master Data Management and/or Information Management
- Proven and advanced skills in one of more of the following areas: e-commerce solutions, Retail IT solutions, Product Information Management (PIM), Master Data Management (MDM), ERP, CRM
- Extensive experience in application development using Java / J2EE technologies
- Proven experience working with Service Oriented and Event Driven Architectures (SOA / EDA), JMS messaging, EJB, SOAP and REST-full services
- Enterprise and C-Level engagement experience
- Experience working with IT System Integrators
- You are customer focused and always driven by adding value to the stakeholder experience
- You are able to focus and drive results both as a team player as well as an individual.
- You have a positive attitude and a pro-active approach focused on options and opportunities – the art of the possible
- You are flexible, and able and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results and obtain stakeholder satisfaction.
Stibo Systems is offering
A challenging position where you as an individual will have a key role in influencing our service offering to our stakeholders and learning about all aspects of software development, marketing, and delivery. You are offered a collaborative, close-knit, inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and operationalization of your ideas.
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems is the global leader in Master Data Management solutions. Over the last 30 years, we have helped growth-directed executive teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, travel and hospitality, automotive and grocery industries manage their technical and operational information on a global scale. Stibo Systems Australia’s client base of market-leading companies includes companies like MasterCard, Target, Staples and Toyota Australia.
By linking product, supplier and other informational assets through an integrated process, our STEP platform streamlines the process of gathering, managing and sharing operational intelligence across the enterprise. This creates a single trusted source of strategic information and turns departmental knowledge into an enterprise-wide asset, resulting in increased profitability, reduced risk and enhanced agility.
Our Stability and Rich History Dates Back to 1794
We may be a rapidly growing company, but we’re also a stable organization with a rich history. Our parent company, Stibo A/S, was founded in 1794 to serve the Royal House of Denmark and is still privately held. (Yes, you could say that we’re the world’s oldest software company!)
We also believe in giving back. Stibo A/S is a foundation whose charter is ensuring the long-term development and survival of the company and contributing to the community. Since 1965, all company profits have been reinvested in the business and in charitable organizations throughout the world.
How to apply
Please send us your CV and a brief application summary of why you believe that you will be the right person for this role.
Stibo Systems is operating an employee referral policy - if you would like to recommend any person in your personal network then please feel free to forward this Job Specification. Existing Stibo Systems employees or employee referrals - If you are interested then please apply directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact Kim Christensen on mobile no. +44 7768 635 976 or Willem van Dijk on mobile no. +61 467 981 350 should you have any questions in relation to this role. We look forward to receiving your application – this position will be treated as a matter of importance and urgency. Your application will be treated with confidentiality.