Location: Reading, UK
Are you passionate about leading sales opportunities across industries in the UK marketplace? Do you have a talent for communicating solution selling in a manner, which is engaging and brings results?
Would you like to join a European Sales team in an international software company, which is focused and ambitious in ensuring software license sales into new logos? Then please carry on reading…
Stibo Systems’ European sales team’s primary objective is to manage solution selling opportunities from qualification all the way through the sales cycle ending up selling software related to Stibo Systems’ Master Data Management platform (STEP) - and usually accompanied by the delivery of implementation services via partners. You will be working with medium to large organizations at all organisational levels and internally with sales support functions.
We are looking to recruit a new Sales Executive talent into our European sales team to help develop and deliver a value add and solution centric customer experience. You will be working in an international team environment in close cooperation with partners and Stibo Systems’ subject matter experts.
Objectives and Responsibilities.
The position of Senior Sales Executive reports directly to the President, Europe.
You will have a broad interface and engagement internally within Stibo Systems as well as externally in relation to Customers and Partners.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Win new business via value add/solution centric selling and signing of new logo licence contracts across many industries
- Deliver winning proposals / successful RFPs
- Develop and progress pipeline
- Position Stibo business partners
- Position STEP as an Multi-domain MDM solution
Travel activity of approximately 80 days per annum should be expected, primarily anchored in the European region.
Core professional skills and personal competences.
- As an ideal candidate you will have wealth of experience from similar jobs within B2B sales working in an international organization. In addition, you will have a successful proven track record in selling enterprise software solutions.
- Your experience of using a “solution-oriented” approach that uses consultative sales techniques will be a distinct advantage. You will have a broad commercial and financial understanding, complimented by an analytical skill set, a strong set of presentation skills and ability to confidently navigate at senior level within an organization.
Ideally you will have a relevant academic background – Graduate Diploma in Business Administration or MSc in Business economics and strong communication skills, both verbal and written, enabling you to command and attract attention - make people listen.
We value and emphasise the following:
- Proven experience within the software industry - preferably within Master Data Management and/or Information Management
- Enterprise and C-Level engagement experience
- Experience working with IT System Integrators
- Being customer focused and always driven by adding value to the stakeholder experience
- Ability to focus and drive results both as a team player as well as an individual.
- Positive attitude and pro-active approach focussed on options and opportunities – The Art of the Possible
- Flexibility, passion and dedication to go the extra mile in order to achieve results and obtain stakeholder satisfaction.
Stibo Systems is offering
A challenging position where you as an individual will have a key role in influencing our service offering to our stakeholders. An academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and operationalization of your ideas.
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems believes the future of business requires a Digital Business Core™ of operational data that is continuously shaped and delivered to produce superior business outcomes. Stibo Systems is the driving force behind hundreds of forward-thinking companies around the world who have unlocked the full value of their information; empowering business users to act with confidence in their data, adapt quickly to changing market conditions and go beyond to anticipate what’s next. Stibo Systems is a privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, originally founded in 1794. Its corporate headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark. For more information, visit www.stibosystems.com.
How to apply
Please send us your CV and a brief application summary of why you believe that you will be the right person for this role.
Stibo Systems is operating a employee referral policy - if you would like to recommend any person in your personal network then please feel free to forward this Job Specification. Existing Stibo Systems employees or employee referrals - If you are interested then please apply directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We, Stibo Systems, look forward to receiving your application – this position will be treated as a matter of importance and urgency.