Location: Europe - Remote
Do you have a talent for communicating solution selling in a manner, which is engaging and brings results? Would you like to join a European Sales team in an international software company, which is focused and ambitious in ensuring software license sales into new logos? Then please carry on reading…
Stibo Systems’ European Sales team’s primary objective is to manage solution selling opportunities from qualification all the way through the sales cycle ending up selling software related to
Stibo Systems Master Data Management platform (STEP) - and usually accompanied by the delivery of implementation services via partners.
Due to an increase in demand for our STEP solution, we are now looking to recruit a new Sales Executive talent into our European Sales team to help develop and deliver a value add and solution centric customer experience with our CPG prospects. You will be working in an international team environment in close cooperation with Partners and Stibo Systems’ subject matter experts.
The position of Sales Executive is based out of any of our European offices and reports directly to the VP Sales.
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- Win new business via value add/solution centric selling and signing of new logo licence contracts
- Deliver winning proposals / successful RFPs
- Develop and progress pipeline
- Position Stibo Systems’ business partners
- Position STEP as an Multi-domain MDM solution
Core professional skills and personal competencies:
As an ideal candidate, you will have a successful proven track record in selling enterprise software solutions in an international setting. You will love data, be curious about everything about it. You will have experience of using this in the world of MDM helping clients in use Data Science to unlock value in their business whether you have done this in industry from within or as a Trusted Advisor / Consultant.
We are really interested in how you’ve used all your industry experience and hands on data science skills to develop, sell and deliver value-driven proposals underpinned by analytics in the CPG space across the verticals of their businesses whether that’s Shopper, Consumer, Supply Chain, Finance, Brand, Merchandising, Pricing, Promotions and Personalisation analytics. Your enthusiasm for this should be infectious.
Ideally you will have a relevant academic background in Business Administration or MSc in Business economics or equivalent.
Finally, you have strong communication skills, both verbally and written, enabling you to command and attract attention - make people listen.
We value and emphasise the following:
- You must have proven experience within the software industry - preferably within Master Data Management and/or Information Management
- You have an Extensive and proven consumer products background
- You have an Executive presence, ability to drive senior executive thinking
- You have worked with IT System Integrators
- You are customer focused and always driven by adding value to the stakeholder experience
- You are able to focus and drive results both as a team player as well as an individual.
- You are flexible, able and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results and obtain stakeholder satisfaction.
- You have proven ability to convert ideas into a tangible portfolio of engagements
- You have extensive experience synthesizing and packaging complex analyses and delivering results to non-technical audiences including senior leadership teams
- You have demonstrated ability to work in a large, matrixed organization, successfully influencing others & building relationships
- You have exposure to Enterprise Data Warehousing and EDW devices e.g. Teradata
- You have experience of Data Modelling from conceptual to physical at enterprise scale
- You are proficient in Information and Data Governance techniques and approaches
Travel activity of approximately 80 days per annum should be expected, primarily anchored in the European region.
We are a truly global and diverse company and ask if you can send your CV in English for us to review.
Stibo Systems is offering:
A challenging position where you as an individual will have a key role in influencing our service offering to our stakeholders. You are offered an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and operationalization of your ideas.