Are you passionate and motivated about supporting sales and partners on new sales opportunities in different verticals in the European marketplace?
Do you have a high personal drive and interest in taken our implementation planning across the finish line together with our partners and sales team then please carry on reading ….
Stibo Systems is the company that works hard and thinks big about delivering information driven excellence in all Enterprise Domains customers. The STEP software is flexible to support all business requirements. Selling our software to customers and implementing it successfully is strategically done in close partnership with business partners and systems integrators, collectively called ‘Partners’.
Stibo Systems’ Sales Support Team is comprised of professionals responsible for helping Partners to be successful in positioning and implementing Stibo Systems’ enterprise solutions at the customer. “Stibo Systems teaming up with experienced partners” is our team moto. The team works closely together with other functions within Stibo Systems, the most prominent ones being Sales, Sales Engagement, Professional Services and Technical Services all across the globe on developing processes, templates, presentations, etc.
As a member of the Sales Support team, your primary focus will be to support the Stibo Systems organization in developing business with new customers alongside with Partners and support them as well as Professional Services during the delivery phase whilst ensuring customer success. Sales Support team’s focus is also to identify changes required in Stibo Systems’ way of working and to support/ manage the transformation once approved. You will actively contribute to the identification of optimisation areas, whether it is in designing templates, documents, processes or organisational setup.
The focus will be on pre-sales activities in the DACH region where we already have an established pre-sales organisation and travel activity of approximately 40-60% should be expected.
Objectives and responsibilities:
The position of the Sales Support Consultant will report to the Director, Sales Engagement Europe.
Your primary objectives are as follows:
Support the sales phase:
- Support of pre-sales in development of RFI's and RFP's
- Presentation on Stibo Systems’ implementation & delivery approach
- Preparation of high level solution design (configuration and integrations)
- Calculation of estimates, including appropriate assumptions and risks
- Organize the support & handover of specialists in Professional Services
- Involve Professional Services in activities around prospect development
- Participate in kick-off of projects
- Ensure proper alignment with all internal Stibo Systems’ stakeholders, especially
- Professional Services (e.g. handover from sales phase)
- Technical Services
- R&D (customizations)
- Product Management (improvements)
- Operational support of partners and/or projects, assigned to you
- Coaching & mentoring of partner consultants to improve their specialist know how, based on your assignments
- Informing partners on key relevant information, raising topics and follow up on agreed actions
- Identifying knowledge gaps at partner or Stibo System’s level
- Contribute to the evaluation of the partner's capabilities
- Assess the partner capabilities as a team working towards achieving outstanding customer success
- Assess the capabilities of individuals at the partner. Identify strengths and improvement areas
- Improve the ability of working with partners
- Identifying partner support gaps, and proposing/defining resolutions
- Identifying standard operational procedures that improve Stibo System's ability to be effective and efficient while working with partners
- Development of materials (processes, checklists, templates, presentations, etc.) assigned to you
Core professional skills and personal competencies:
- A solid background either within project delivery as a Project Manager or as an experienced Sales Support Consultant used to estimating and RFP/RFI management.
- Excellent skills and experience in one or more of the following areas; product information management, master data management, general systems integration, e-Commerce and Retail systems.
- Experience in a customer facing consulting role a distinct advantage (especially experience from retail, travel and/or distribution verticals)
- Consultancy skills in dealing with customers, partners and suppliers
- Proficient in German language
- Business level of English is required as it is Stibo Systems’ corporate language
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast moving environment, based on customer requirements
- Ability to manage deliverables in projects and contract delivery
- Ability to work independently, taking initiative and ownership of assigned tasks
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with multiple teams, including working together and assigning tasks to accomplish a common goal
- Ability to work in a geographically diverse environment
- Ability to think, contribute and be accountable in a fast-paced dynamic team environment
- Well organized, detail oriented and able to prioritise numerous tasks
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with Microsoft Project including resource load considerations
- Positive mind set with a can-do attitude
Stibo Systems is offering
A challenging position, where you as an individual will have a key role in influencing our service offering to our stakeholders. You are offered an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and operationalization of your ideas.
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems believes the future of business requires a Digital Business Core™ of operational data that is continuously shaped and delivered to produce superior business outcomes. Stibo Systems is the driving force behind hundreds of forward-thinking companies around the world who have unlocked the full value of their information; empowering business users to act with confidence in their data, adapt quickly to changing market conditions and go beyond to anticipate what’s next. Stibo Systems is a privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, originally founded in 1794. Its corporate headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark. For more information, visit www.stibosystems.com.
How to apply
Please send us your CV and a brief application summary of why you believe that you will be the right person for this role to EMEAjobs@stibosystems.com.
Stibo Systems is operating an employee referral policy - if you would like to recommend any person in your personal network then please feel free to forward their details onto us. Existing Stibo Systems employees or employee referrals - If you are interested then please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We, Stibo Systems, look forward to receiving your application and assure you that this position will be treated as a matter of importance and urgency.