Are you passionate about collaborating on sales opportunities across Industries in the European marketplace? Do you have a talent for communicating solution selling in a manner, which is engaging and brings results? Would you like to join a European Sales team in an international software company, which is focused and ambitious in ensuring software license sales / Cloud -aa deals into new logos? Then please carry on reading…
Stibo Systems’ European Sales team’s primary objective is to manage solution selling opportunities from qualification all the way through the sales cycle ending up selling software related to Stibo Systems Master Data Management platform (STEP) - and usually accompanied by the delivery of implementation services via partners. You will be working with medium to large organizations at all organisational levels and internally with any relevant functions within the company to take advantage of our transparent and collaborative working environment.
Due to an increase in demand for our STEP solution, we are now looking to recruit a new Sales Executive talent into our French team. We already have a large success in PIM but want to develop several opportunities in the new territories and this person will play a key role. If successful, you will be working in an international team environment in close cooperation with Partners and Stibo Systems’ subject matter experts.
Objectives and Responsibilities
The position of Sales Executive reports directly to the President, Europe.
You will have a close cooperation with our best in class Sales Director for the French region as well as a broad interface and engagement internally within Stibo Systems and externally, with our customers and partners.
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- Win new business via value adding/solution centric selling and signing of new logos
- Deliver winning proposals / successful RFPs
- Develop opportunities and manage sales cycles
- Position Stibo business partners
- Position STEP as a leader of the PIM, moving into a true world class multi-domain MDM solution
Travel activity of approximately 80 days per annum should be expected, primarily anchored in the European region.
Core professional skills and personal competences
The ideal candidate has several years of experience from similar jobs within B2B sales and in addition, the candidate is already experienced in working in an international organization.
- You will have a successful proven track record in selling enterprise software solutions.
- Experience using a “solution-oriented” approach that uses consultative sales techniques will be a distinct advantage. A commercial and financial understanding, complimented by an analytical skill set, a strong set of presentation skills enables you confidently to navigate within various levels of an organization.
A relevant academic background – Graduate Diploma in Business Administration or MSc in Business economics will be an advantage. We are looking for a native French with fluent English.
Finally, you have strong communication skills, both verbally and written, enabling you to command and attract attention - make people listen. This role requires a vast amount of resilience, curiosity and emotional intelligence. If you want to have success, you need to excel at all of those qualities.
We value and emphasize the following:
- Proven experience within the software industry - preferably within Master Data Management and/or Product Information Management
- Enterprise and C-Level engagement experience
- Experience working with IT System Integrators
- You are customer focused and always driven by adding value to the stakeholder experience
- You are able to focus and drive results both as a team player as well as an individual.
- You have a positive attitude and proactive approach focused on options and opportunities – the art of the possible
- You are flexible, able and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results and obtain stakeholder satisfaction.
Stibo Systems is offering
A challenging position where you as an individual will have a key role in influencing our service offering to our stakeholders. An academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and operationalization of your ideas.
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems believes the future of business requires a Digital Business Core™ of operational data that is continuously shaped and delivered to produce superior business outcomes. Stibo Systems is the driving force behind hundreds of forward-thinking companies around the world who have unlocked the full value of their information; empowering business users to act with confidence in their data, adapt quickly to changing market conditions and go beyond to anticipate what’s next. Stibo Systems is a privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, originally founded in 1794. Its corporate headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark. For more information, visit www.stibosystems.com.
How to apply
Please send us your CV and a brief application summary of why you believe that you will be the right person for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stibo Systems is operating a employee referral policy - if you would like to recommend any person in your personal network then please feel free to forward this Job Specification. Existing Stibo Systems employees or employee referrals - If you are interested then please apply directly to email@example.com
We, Stibo Systems, look forward to receiving your application – this position will be treated as a matter of importance and urgency.