Location: Hamburg, Germany
As member of Professional Services Europe (PS), you contribute in delivering flexible services to our Customers, Partners and Colleagues.
By implementing STEP, you provide a platform for the customer to realize their benefits, ensuring long term relationships where joint innovation drives future license growth whilst increasing Net Promotor Scope (NPS) and reference-ability.
This position is based either in our Amsterdam or Hamburg office and reports to the Managing Consultant, Project Management & Project Management Office. Fluent German language skills are a pre-requisite.
- Collaborate with Alliances and Customer Success & Account Management to shape and articulate services aimed to realize customer benefits through implementing STEP.
- Represent the Stibo Systems values and promote the benefits delivered by our software to customer and partner organizations.
- Manage, on behalf of Stibo Systems, the delivery of services per agreement with our Customers and Partners whilst being open for changes. Manage associated resource reservation, planning and mobilization.
- Manage and deploy appropriate governance and financial control of Stibo Systems activities to minimize risk, optimize project profitability and manage scope & budget.
- Manage and secure sign-off on completion of the services delivered, ensuring all appropriate governance and delivery management considerations are done.
- Execute handovers, as appropriate to Global Support and Customer Success & Account Management.
- Ability to lead multiple multi-disciplinary project teams / projects simultaneously
- Be able to understand business value of MDM solution and articulate this to the Customer and/or Partner
- Be able to demonstrate STEP solution knowledge (upto to a high-level design principle/business process)
- Common commercial awareness in (pre-)Sales and project situations
- Confident in international and customer facing communication (SteerCo level)
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes in a fast moving (customer/partner) environment
- English business language skills in reading, writing and speaking
- Able and willing to travel international on a regular basis (Europe)
- Extensive track record in managing customer facing projects
- Experience with MDM projects is a clear benefit
- Proficient in using MS Office suite including MS Project.
- Certification in Project Management (eg PMI, Prince2, IPMA, Agile/SCRUM)
- Certification in PIM / MDM solutions is a clear benefit
We are a truly global and diverse company and ask if you can send your CV in English for us to review.