Do you have a personality and experience built on strong character? Do you have a talent for managing projects, an ability to stand your principle ground to deliver what the customer needs and not only the customer wants to create win/win situations and to work with an international team of subject matter experts? Then please carry on reading…
Stibo Systems’ European Professional Services’ primary objective is to manage solution implementation opportunities for Stibo Systems’ Master Data Management platform (STEP), including delivery of implementation services via partners and sub-contractors.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead STEP implementation projects. By implementing STEP, you provide a platform for the customer to realize their benefits, ensure long term relationships where joint innovation drives future license growth whilst increasing Net Promotor Score (NPS) and reference-ability. You will be working with medium to large organizations and liaise with people at all organisational levels.
This position is based either in our Amsterdam or Hamburg office and reports to the Managing Consultant, Project Management & Project Management Office. Fluent German language skills are a pre-requisite.
Objectives and responsibilities:
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- Collaborate with Alliances and Customer Success & Account Management to shape and articulate services aimed to realize customer benefits through implementing STEP.
- Represent the Stibo Systems values and promote the benefits delivered by our software.
- Manage the delivery of services per agreement with our customers and partners whilst being open for changes. Manage associated resource reservation, planning and mobilization.
- Manage and deploy appropriate governance and financial control of Stibo Systems activities to minimize risk, optimize project profitability and manage scope & budget.
- Manage and secure sign-off on completion of the services delivered, ensuring all appropriate governance and delivery management considerations are done.
- Execute handovers, as appropriate to Global Support and Customer Success & Account Management.
Your primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Create offers that define the required services. Align on expectations taking background, history and business benefits into account.
- Participate in handovers and ensure that delivery actions are captured, planned for and executed.
- Ensure that offers are translated into a technical solution by agreeing on deliverables and schedule.
- Build and maintain relationships with customer and/or partner and execute effective stakeholder management.
- Articulate and comment, both externally and internally, on the chosen solution and delivery model. Be able to engage with stakeholders about the added value of the STEP solution to the business.
- Lead the project by maintaining a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and schedule in provided tooling, onboarding project members, resolving scheduling and resourcing conflicts, providing periodic and exception reports, maintain RAID-log and other project documentation, managing project changes and organizing cf. participating in project status meetings.
- Ensure basic project financial health by using the provided tooling for maintaining project budget, estimate to complete, approval of hours and expenses, invoicing and subcontracting agreements.
- Provide both qualitative and quantitative project transparency to stakeholders.
- Formally hand over the project deliverables to the customer/partner and ensuring that acceptance is received; managing concessions where relevant until resolved.
- Preparing for customer, partners and Stibo Systems for Business as Usual once project is finalized (transition to operations), including preparing and executing handovers.
- Collect and summarize lessons learned during the lifetime of a project.
Travel activity of approximately 40% of your time should be expected, primarily anchored in the DACH region.
Core professional skills and personal competencies:
- Ability to lead multiple multi-disciplinary project teams / projects simultaneously
- Understand business value of MDM solution and articulate this to the Customer and/or Partner
- Demonstrate STEP solution knowledge (up to to a high-level design principle/business process)
- Common commercial awareness in (pre-)Sales and project situations
- Confident in international and customer facing communication (SteerCo level)
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes in a fast moving (customer/partner) environment
- English business language skills in reading, writing and speaking
- Able and willing to travel international on a regular basis (Europe)
- Minimum of 5 year proven track record in managing customer facing projects (>3 – 5 FTE; >6 – 12 months)
- Certification in Project Management (e.g. PMI PMP, Prince2 Practitioner, IPMA, Agile/SCRUM)
- Experience with MDM projects or certification in PIM / MDM solutions is a clear benefit
Stibo Systems is offering
A challenging position, where you as an individual will have a key role in influencing our service offering to our stakeholders.
You are offered an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and operationalization of your ideas.
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems is the global leader in Master Data Management solutions. Over the last 30 years, we have helped growth-directed executive teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, travel and hospitality, automotive and grocery industries manage their technical and operational information on a global scale. Our client base of market-leading companies includes GE, Sears, Siemens, Walmart, Target and Fujitsu.
By linking product, supplier and other informational assets through an integrated process, our STEP platform streamlines the process of gathering, managing and sharing operational intelligence across the enterprise. This creates a single trusted source of strategic information and turns departmental knowledge into an enterprise-wide asset, resulting in increased profitability, reduced risk and enhanced agility.
Our Stability and Rich History Dates Back to 1794
We may be a rapidly growing company, but we’re also a stable organization with a rich history. Our parent company, Stibo A/S, was founded in 1794 to serve the Royal House of Denmark and is still privately held. (Yes, you could say that we’re the world’s oldest software company!)
We also believe in giving back. Stibo A/S is a foundation whose charter is ensuring the long-term development and survival of the company and contributing to the community. Since 1965, all company profits have been reinvested in the business and in charitable organizations throughout the world.
How to apply
Please send us your CV and a brief application summary of why you believe that you will be the right person for this role to EMEAjobs@stibosystems.com.
Stibo Systems is operating an employee referral policy - if you would like to recommend any person in your personal network then please feel free to forward their details onto us. Existing Stibo Systems employees or employee referrals - If you are interested then please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We, Stibo Systems, look forward to receiving your application and assure you that this position will be treated as a matter of importance and urgency.