Position: Project Manager (mid or senior level)
Location: Anywhere in USA with access to major airport
About the opportunity:
Do you have a passion for Project Management and want to use your skills guiding and managing IT implementation projects working with some of the world’s top organizations?
At Stibo Systems, our Project Managers are the key professionals who are focused on driving effective delivery of projects to Stibo Systems’ customers. In this position, you will be responsible for the oversight of high quality and high value service delivery to customers. You will also work closely with customer success and project teams to ensure we meet our client’s objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage project communications including regular status reporting and project updates to the leadership team, and ensure stakeholder involvement and attention.
- Establish engagement communication cadence with client.
- Manage and present status updates on an on-going, frequent basis.
- Ensure appropriate engagement of cross functional resources to drive engagement, value and retention.
- Coordinate delivery of multiple concurrent projects.
- Ensure delivery of SOW scope, on-time, on-budget.
- Manage change control, issues and risks, create timelines, identify key deliverables.
- Work with technical and non-technical teams, including Solution Consultants, Solution Architects, Custom Development and QA teams with efficient and effective resolution of customer issues and escalations.
- Manage customer interactions (status as well as escalations).
- Work with Customer Success to define account strategies and delivery roadmap.
- Maintain monthly client invoicing which includes accurate reporting of project team time and expenses.
Required Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of successful project management experience. (5+ years for mid-level)
- 5+ years of working on software implementation projects. (2+ years of mid-level)
- Strong time management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate a solid track record of delivering results. Experience with large-scale complex projects is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills and customer communication skills.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Experience in leading project meetings for diverse audiences, that can consist of clients, team members, executive level professionals, and functional leaders.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be very quality conscious and drive for high quality delivery.
- Previous leadership experience in developing and managing diverse global teams is a plus.
- General understanding of package software, software development, and how these are utilized in corporate IT environments.
- PMP – nice to have
- Project Health
- Billing Efficiency
- Scope Control
- Schedule Control
- Budget Control