About the Role:
The PLM Product Manager is responsible for the development of product roadmap, market requirements and business problem analysis and being the industry expert and product champion within the organization for SpirePLM.
- Identify and analyze PLM product opportunities for their commercial impact and competitive differentiation.
- Be an expert as it relates to the market trends, business needs and adoption habits of PLM customers.
- Analyze competitive landscape
- Assist with go-to-market activities for each release
- Build a personal presence in the market and analyst communities to drive and influence market leadership.
- Provide and communicate a clear vision that explains the problem statements, user goals and their processes that the solution will meet.
- Establish and drive clear priorities for product roadmap.
- Validate and refine requirements with selected prospects to ensure marketability.
- Define product position and key messages to support significant marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for the “WHAT” & “WHY” of the Product roadmap
- Manage product evolution via defined roadmap that drives revenue & profitability.
- Define 36 month product roadmap that drives client acquisition and retention
- Manage/oversee product releases to ensure requirements are met and within budget
- Develop client/prospect working group to drive, prioritize and define product roadmap.
- Support direct sales with key client/prospect opportunities that help establish the offering/capability in the market and support handoff to sales engineering and services.
- Develop the required sales tools in collaboration with product marketing & marketing communications