Do you have a knack for story telling? Are you an experienced, independent writer with a keen eye for optimization? Do you excel at copy development, editing and project execution? Then we have just the position for you as a part of our dedicated team.
The Content Writer works collaboratively with other team members to develop content on innovative technology solutions. The role is new, presenting an opportunity to leave your personal mark.
The Content Writer works under the direction of the VP Marketing Communications located in Atlanta, US, and in conjunction with the Solution Strategists, Field Marketing, Product Directors to develop content. You will be communicating broadly with an array of staff members within the company.
The primary responsibilities of the Content Writer are to create and develop:
- Original content aligned to different stages of the customers' voyages
- Targeted email and social media content to engage the target audience in relation to campaigns
- Solution-focused presentations for webinars and seminars
- SEO-ready solution messaging while editing and updating existing content on our website
- Content for targeted advertising and collateral to further our brand activation
- Story-telling content, including case studies, white papers, and e-books in collaboration with customers and sales team members
- Markets and industries research to compare and create innovative and original content
- Blogging and writing original news article content based on industry facts and trends
- Company biographies maintenance and development to outline company personnel and customer testimonials based on current developments and projects
- Complex business strategy reviews and content targeted to existing or prospective customers, providing meaningful, value-based, and easily consumable content to market based solutions
- Collaboration and brainstorming with sales and marketing team members to develop and clarify new ideas and strategies.
For this position, a maximum of 20 days of travel is required.
Requirements for the job
We are looking for a candidate with solid experience in Content Development, Communications, and Marketing. Industry experience with Master Data Management is required, and domain expertise in Product Master Data Management or Product Lifecycle Management are preferred.
- Excellent communicative skills, both in written and oral form
- Experienced in writing and copy-editing
- Ability to write content optimized for SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Wordpress
- Strong understanding of content work flows and positioning/key messaging development
- Experience building, launching, and managing online content
Naturally, you possess impeccable spelling and grammar skills and advanced English and Danish language skills.
You probably hold a Bachelor's Degree (BS) in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or equivalent, and have experience with online marketing and generating leads.
You have a deep understanding of b2b and b2c audiences and what motivates them along with great researching and learning skills. Comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs is part of your skill set and you are familiar with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
As a person, you are self-motivating and succeed in motivating others. You thrive in a role with responsibility and management, and you effectively organise and plan your assignments independently.
Stibo Systems offers
A new and challenging position where you as an individual will play a key role.Â
You are offered an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and operationalization of your ideas. This position is based in Aarhus (Hojbjerg).
Apply as soon as possible
Stibo Systems is collaborating with recruiting company, WolterJohannsen for this position. If you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with a short application in English. External consultant, Nicholai Johannsen, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position on phone number +45 30 36 49 51 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.