Location: DACH & Nordics
Do you live and breathe cutting edge marketing? Are you motivated in lead generation campaigns and marketing? Are you the superstar we are looking for to support our field sales teams that can develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing activities within the DACH & Nordics Regions? If so, then read on..
Stibo Systems, the master data management company is transforming the MDM industry and we are looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to drive marketing campaigns that support our regional field sales teams bring in new business. You will need to be a highly motivated person, knowledgeable in all aspects of ‘where to go’ and ‘how’ when it comes to seeking the right opportunities that support the customer journey. You will work closely with the rest of the EMEA marketing team, sales and other departments in its effort to attract new prospects and engage as well as develop, implement, track and optimize Field marketing campaigns and events.
We offer an exciting job in a truly unique innovative fast-growing B2B software company. We have a long and proud history and a unique stability in an otherwise tumultuous industry. Run as a foundation that is dedicated to its long term prosperity, we offer stability and integrity to customers and employees alike.
You will be based in Germany or Nordics and will report to VP of Marketing for EMEA & APAC.
Objectives and responsibilities:
The key objective for this role is to enhance Stibo Systems awareness in the region and generate leads and pipeline through targeted integrated marketing campaigns. We are a company that acts and sets the pace with B2B marketing and we expect this role to be key in leading our growth in the region.You will be a person that likes numbers and goals and working with the sales team. But even more importantly you are eager to outperform.
· Drive regional marketing projects, in sync with Global Marketing Campaigns to generate awareness and leads
· Use and optimize marketing content to initiate conversations and nurture our external targeted audience
· Define and execute the region marketing strategy in sync with the sales priorities.
· Measure and report performance of campaigns and activities and assess against goals
· Collaborate with internal teams and management to optimize customer experience
· Manage region marketing budget
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
StiboSystems is offering:
- A chance to truly make a difference in an exciting and fast-moving environment
- Opportunity to travel and engage with many regions and cultures
- Outstanding working environment
- Competitive salary package and benefits
About Stibo Systems:
Stibo Systems is the global leader in Master Data Management solutions. Over the last 30 years, we have helped growth-directed executive teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, travel and hospitality, automotive and grocery industries manage their technical and operational information on a global scale. Our client base of market-leading companies includes GE, Sears, Siemens, Walmart, Target and Fujitsu.
By linking product, supplier and other informational assets through an integrated process, our STEP platform streamlines the process of gathering, managing and sharing operational intelligence across the enterprise. This creates a single trusted source of strategic information and turns departmental knowledge into an enterprise-wide asset, resulting in increased profitability, reduced risk and enhanced agility.