If you live and breathe cutting edge marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a EMEA Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing activities across Europe.
The modern marketer doesn't think of marketing as channel tactics but a series of integrated experiences supporting the customer journey.
This role will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, sales and other departments in its effort to attract new prospects and engage. You will develop, implement, track and optimize our systems and process to always be consistent and world-class.
The key objective for the role is to enable excitement and innovation through digital channels. We are an act company that act and set the pace with B2B marketing and we expect this role to be key in pushing new ideas and projects throughout the company and market.
You like numbers and goals. But even more importantly you are eager to reach them.
We offer an exciting job in a truly unique innovative fast-growing software company. We have a long and proud history and a unique stability in an otherwise tumultuous industry. Run as a foundation that is dedicated to its long term prosperity, we offer stability and integrity to customers and employees alike.
You can be based in the French region or anywhere in one of our European offices. You will report to Director of Marketing EMEA & APAC.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Drive digital projects to generate exciting external and internal communication
- Develop content to excite our internal and external audience
- Create new and creative growth digital marketing strategies
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams and management to optimise user experience and communication
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Core professional skills and personal competences
- A core drive to innovate and try new things
- Outstanding internal and external communication skills
- Several years working experience in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
- Experience with video, podcasts etc.
- Excellent IT skills
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Comfortable with copywriting. More experience is a plus
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Understanding of modern marketing tools, lead generation and content creation
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel 20+ days a year
- A chance to truly make a difference in an exciting and fast-moving environment
- Opportunity to travel and engage with many regions and cultures
- Outstanding working environment
- Competitive salary package and benefits
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems is the global leader in Master Data Management solutions. Over the last 30 years, we have helped growth-directed executive teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, travel and hospitality, automotive and grocery industries manage their technical and operational information on a global scale. Our client base of market-leading companies includes GE, Sears, Siemens, Walmart, Target and Fujitsu.
By linking product, supplier and other informational assets through an integrated process, our STEP platform streamlines the process of gathering, managing and sharing operational intelligence across the enterprise. This creates a single trusted source of strategic information and turns departmental knowledge into an enterprise-wide asset, resulting in increased profitability, reduced risk and enhanced agility.
Our Stability and Rich History Dates Back to 1794
We may be a rapidly growing company, but we’re also a stable organization with a rich history. Our parent company, Stibo A/S, was founded in 1794 to serve the Royal House of Denmark and is still privately held. (Yes, you could say that we’re the world’s oldest software company!)
We also believe in giving back. Stibo A/S is a foundation whose charter is ensuring the long-term development and survival of the company and contributing to the community. Since 1965, all company profits have been reinvested in the business and in charitable organizations throughout the world.
How to apply
Please send us your CV and a brief application summary of why you believe that you will be the right person for this role to EMEAjobs@stibosystems.com. Deadline for applications is 31 December 2017.
We, Stibo Systems, look forward to receiving your application and assure you that this position will be treated as a matter of importance and urgency.