Location: anywhere in US with easy access to a major airport, preference to Atlanta based candidates.
About the position:
The Solution Consultant is a mission critical, customer facing role, that is responsible for leading the facilitation and discovery of client requirements and the design and implementation of Stibo Systems’ Master Data Management (MDM) automotive solution to meet those requirements. In this position, you are responsible for gathering business requirements, conducting workshops and training sessions, and the configuration and implementation of the solution, resulting in the delivery of high value customer solutions. Solution Consultants require a high degree of emotional intelligence and consulting acumen with the ability to influence and lead different stakeholders towards a common, agreed upon solution. You need to be an excellent communicator who is very comfortable leading discussions and whiteboarding, when necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads Conceptual and Detailed Design sessions to identify a client’s Master Data Management requirements
- Works with Solution architect to develop initial and future state data model
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry
- Identifies client organization's data management strengths and weaknesses and has ability to document “as is” and “to be” processes
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Develops complex specifications for client engagements
- Defines and configures the Stibo STEP automotive platform
- Supports the Project Manager to identify risks, time-lines, dependencies and critical path activities
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Ensure a full understanding on project scope and proactively work with PM and client to minimize scope creep
- Ability to work in Agile or Waterfall projects and has a thorough understanding of SDLC
- Loves to learn
Required Skills and Experience
- Automotive industry experience is a MUST.
- Has intimate knowledge of multiple automotive standards: Auto Care Associate (ASA), ACES, PIES, TecDoc, etc.
- Preferred candidates will have experience with Stibo Systems (STEP) automotive components/platform.
- 4 year degree in Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or relevant experience
- 4+ years of solution consulting experience
- 4+ year experience implementing packaged software solutions, MDM solutions preferable
- Thorough understanding of system design principles
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Very comfortable in leading and facilitating discussions in front of different levels of stakeholders, both internal and external to Stibo
- Loves to whiteboard and draw to help explain and communicate
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and has ability to influence and make decisions with less than 100% information available
- Understands there is constant change and has ability to handle multiple client engagements and responsibilities
Stibo Systems’ Benefits
- Competitive salary and variable compensation package
- Competitive Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401k match
- Flexible vacation policy
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems, the master data management company, is the trusted source of MDM solutions based on a unique business-first, people-centric approach. Our solutions are the driving force behind forward-thinking companies around the world that have unlocked the strategic value of their master data; empowering them to improve the customer experience, drive innovation and growth, and create an essential foundation for digital transformation. Stibo Systems is a privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, founded in 1794, and is headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark. For more information, visit stibosystems.com.