Position: Executive Office Assistant
Location: Kennesaw, Ga now, relocating to Windy Hill area - Spring 2020.
Provides support and assistance to the executive staff that ensures effective use of time and productive interactions with staff. Handles a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks. Responsible for schedule management, office management, communication liaison, information preparation, company records management, data analysis, and representing the executive to others. Handles confidential information and communications. Full comprehension of the company's operation and procedures. You may also be responsible for training staff on various tasks. You are able to use discretion and judgment and knowledge of the organization to facilitate the executive's activities.
General Outline of Responsibilities
For Human Resources:
- Interview Scheduling
- Weekly Announcements
- Lunch n Learns - Logistics
- Coordinate Monthly Employee Socials
- Admin for HR Systems (Purely HR)
- Assist Employees with Time-off Request, Cancellations, or General Questions o Coordinate Logistics for Company Meetings
- Maconomy Training for New Hires
- Concur Training for New Hires
- Follow-up on Manager Approvals
- Follow-up with employees on regular expense reports
- Filing in file room Expense Reports
- Assist Employees with Maconomy
- Point Person for Concur Expenses (If and When We Switch Over)
For Sales, Account Management & Marketing
- Support the administration of the Reference Program
- Field Request from Sales Team on Reference Questions
- Administer Company Store - Lands’ End
Leadership Team Support
- Support President and NA Leadership Team with request for scheduling meetings
- Other requests
General Office Duties
- Greet and Direct Guests
- Manager Breakroom Supplies
- Order and Stock Office Supplies
- Maintenance and Upkeep of Coffee Machines
- Fill Drink Coolers
- Communicate with Vendors (hotels, Aramark, Coke, etc) – Troubleshoot, Service Calls, etc
- Communicate with Vendors Regarding Contract/Renewal Agreements
- Coordinate Travel for Visitors, Employees, etc
- Coordinate Lodging for Visitors, Employees etc
- Shipping Request
- Answer Phone
- Catering Request (training and other)
- Keep slide deck in lobby updated
- Room Scheduling
- Communicate with Building Management
- Emergency Point Person (fire drills, etc)
- Prepare Conference Rooms for Meetings
- Manage Guest and Training Fobs for Office
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires an associate degree or its equivalent.
- Positive attitude with a personality that adjusts well to changes and looks for the best in any situation.
- Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Has gained proficiency in multiple competencies relevant to the job.
- Typically requires 3-5 years of related experience.