Title: Associate Product Manager
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
About the position
You will be working on our Product Data Syndication (PDS) team. PDS assists merchandise vendors and distributors to manage and deliver their product information to large ecommerce and retail organizations. Our application makes visible the real data requirements of retail channels to manufacturers, so they can use their existing product content to more efficiently onboard and maintain product content with these retailers.
We are looking for a driven, dynamic person to interface with our business partners to drive the implementation of new retail channels and build additional value for our manufacturing customers with deeper connections to existing channels. In this role you will work with our sales, development and project management teams. In addition to your responsibilities for implementation, we expect you to become the expert in the retailers’ technical and business requirements and to use that expertise to communicate with and add value for our customers and partners. The ideal candidate will have previously held external customer facing roles (face to face or over the phone) and successfully led technical implementations.
Our Product Data Syndication (PDS) team is a small, fast growing team based in Cambridge MA, Aarhus, Denmark, and Gdańsk, Poland.
- Coach, guide and lead customers and partners to successful implementations
- Leading the integration of new retail channels with our Product Data Syndication (PDS) application by working with project managers, sales, and development resources.
- Understanding and documenting the appropriate implementation solution architecture for retail channel integration taking into consideration the application’s capacities and constraints.
- Providing second level customer support for questions related to the technical aspects of the PDS Application and partner channels.
- Understanding, supporting and extending the capabilities of our integration with retail channels after initial implementation
- Supporting the documentation, training, and marketing of PDS as it relates to the application’s integration with retail channels
Required Experience and Related Skills:
- 5+ years progressive experience in delivering business-based technology solutions as part of a software professional services group or in an internal deliverer role within an IT organization including:
- 2+ years experience managing technical implementations in an external client facing role
- 2+ years experience in a technical role supporting the implementation or extension of a multi-organizational integration projects
- 1+ year experience in programming or scripting related to technical integration
- Experience in writing and using project-based implementation documentation
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Understanding of SDLC as it applies to integration projects
- Experience working in a continuous development environment
- Understanding of XML / XSLT / JSON
- Understanding of http-based API’s
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or a related area -OR- comparable work experience
Stibo Systems’ Benefits
- Competitive salary and variable compensation package
- Competitive Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401k match
- Flexible vacation policy
This job is in Cambridge, Massachusetts. We are only considering candidates who live in the Boston area. Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Up to 10% travel possible to locations in North America and Europe.
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems, the master data management company, is the trusted source of MDM solutions based on a unique business-first, people-centric approach. Our solutions are the driving force behind forward-thinking companies around the world that have unlocked the strategic value of their master data; empowering them to improve the customer experience, drive innovation and growth, and create an essential foundation for digital transformation. Stibo Systems is a privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, founded in 1794, and is headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark. For more information, visit stibosystems.com.apply now