Do you want to work in an international environment helping companies worldwide optimize their business?
Stibo Systems’ Technology Consulting team’s objective is to manage and advise on technical solutions - from qualification of requirements through the implementation of our Master Data Management platform (STEP). Our technical solutions and advisory services are delivered and implemented through a close partnership with our systems integrator partners. Should you be successful, you will work with diverse group of clients of all levels, whilst providing support to our sales, partner support, project management and delivery functions.
Due to the increase in demand for our STEP solution, we are now looking to recruit a new Application Consultant talent into our Professional Services team in LATAM to help develop and deliver a value add and solution centric customer experience. You will be working in an international team environment in close cooperation with Partners and Stibo Systems' subject matter experts.
Objectives and Responsibilities.
In this position you will report to the Head of Professional Services – LATAM and will be located in our Colombian (Bogota) office. You will have a broad interface and engagement internally within Stibo Systems offices in the region and globally as well as externally in relation to customers and partners.
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- You will represent Stibo Systems in a consultancy role in relation to assigned implementation projects.
- You will ensure a cohesive and structured approach to the analysis of customer requirements and the definition of STEP solutions in line with agreed requirements as well as Stibo Systems' implementation methodology.
- You will ensure quality of deliverables remains in line with agreed standards, within scope and budget.
- You will liaise throughout project lifecycle with relevant project stakeholders to define final solution design.
- You will analyze customer business needs and data needs and propose appropriate STEP configuration solutions.
- You will configure the STEP application in line with the documented solution design.
- You will design and implement business solutions jointly bringing added value to the customer.
- You will perform problem analysis and resolution activities.
- You will actively participate and contribute to customer project meetings.
- You will support our partners during implementation projects.
We value and emphasize the following:
- Proven experience within the software industry - preferably within Master Data Management and/or Information Management.
- Proven advanced skills in one or more of the following areas: e-commerce solutions, Retail IT solutions, Product Information Management (PIM), Master Data Management (MDM), ERP, CRM, BI technologies.
- You are customer focused and constantly driven by adding value to the stakeholder experience.
- You are able to focus and drive results both as a team player as well as an individual.
- You have a positive attitude and pro-active approach focused on options and opportunities: The Art Of The Possible.
- You are flexible, able and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results and obtain stakeholder satisfaction.
- Experience of working with partners/IT System Integrators is an advantage.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is mandatory, Portuguese is desirable.
Core professional skills and personal competencies:
The ideal candidate has several years of experience in defining and implementing MDM or ERP solutions, ideally within an international organization.
The role would suit either an experienced Solution Consultant or candidate with a couple of years experience of working in a Consultant role on either MDM, ERP or similar IT software implementation projects.
Finally, you have strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, enabling you to command and attract attention - make people listen.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org