Are you passionate about leading by much more than simply exercising assigned authority? Are you a leader with a proven mission-focused leadership style, demonstrating strength of character, intellect and the ability to convert ideas to reality? Those who successfully lead others to meet our objectives are vital to our organization.
Do you have talent for communicating solution selling in an engaging manner which brings results? Would you like to join a European team in an international software company, which is focused and ambitious in ensuring software license sales into new logos? If your answer is yes, please carry on reading…
StiboSystems’ Partner Channel & Alliance team’s primary objective is to manage the Partner eco-system with the aim of generating revenue related to StiboSystems’ Master Data Management solutions.
We are currently recruiting an Alliance Executive – Global System Integrators, who, with passion, energy and a growth mindset, will lead the the relationship with Global System Integrators in the EMEA region. You will be working in an international team environment in close cooperation with Partners and StiboSystems’ subject matter experts. This position can be based out of any of our major offices in Europe and reports to the VP of Alliances EMEA.
Objectives and responsibilities:
- In this role you will have an opportunity to accelerate revenue growth selling “through and with” strategically aligned Global System Integrators by:
- Identifying the most strategic and relevant Partners within the eco-system of Global SIs
- Provide the business rationale and risk assessment for aligning with selected Partners
- Recruit, develop and expand the business relationships
- Identify areas where StiboSystems can add accretive value to Partner solution portfolio and offering to the market of Master Data Management (MDM)
- Develops strategic plans with the Partner to grow the size of the business and StiboSystems’ share
- Own the overall partner experience
- Coordinate all StiboSystems’ activities with the Partner, including enablement, marketing, executive briefings, business planning and prospect engagements in order to protect & grow StiboSystems’ business
- Create, maintain and manage StiboSystems’ funnel for deals with Partners and transform validated leads into joint sales activities
- Align closely with the regional and global alliance sales teams leverage best practice and share learnings
- Travel activity of approximately 80-100 days per annum should be expected, primarily pan-European but on occasions intercontinental.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Successful enterprise software and consultative selling capabilities at C-level in both Partner and Customer environments
- Deep understanding of the IT industry, Systems Integrators & SW Channel Partners
- Successful history of working / driving growth with Partners would be beneficial
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple internal teams, engage different executives and drive performance within a virtual team to deliver desired results
- Strong business acumen and execution oriented with creativity and willingness to try new methods and ideas
Proven long term success in developing/executing/managing business development initiatives/ programs including:
- Ability to clearly define and articulate the business goals
- Experience of developing and leading virtual teams to define and manage the program
- Proven negotiation skills
- Leadership skills to motivate and influence our Partner’s customer facing resources
- Executive presence and communication skills
Core professional skills and personal competencies:
- Ability to understand Partner business priorities, identifying opportunities for the creation of value for both Partner and StiboSystems
- Assertive, with strong leadership, relationship and interpersonal skills
- Immaculate organizational skills, capable of handling tactical items while never losing sight of the strategic goal
- Excellent interpersonal skills and dynamic presentation skills. Able to develop productive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills. Demonstrate ability to ask incisive questions/active listen (reflect and summarise). Self-focussed on execution and able to set and meet aggressive goals
- Evidence of working in a team environment, changing roles between actively supporting other members of the team to leading the team on their opportunities
- Self-motivation, with a proven ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to be flexible and operate as a true team leader
- An aptitude for working in a changing environment and managing multiple priorities
- Proven track-record of doing business with major Systems Integrators and Software Channel Partners
- Knowledge of the Master Data Management market
- Educated to Degree level, or equivalent, preferably in Business or Computer Science
We are a truly global and diverse company and ask if you can send your CV in English for us to review.
StiboSystems is offering:
A challenging position, where you as an individual will have a key role in developing our business.