Title: Account manager – Enterprise software accounts
Location: Kennesaw, GA, US
About the opportunity
As member of the North America Account Management team you will lead sales opportunities to a portfolio of existing Enterprise Customers. You will also be responsible for Customer reference-ability.
Your primary focus will be on additional license sales by managing opportunities from creation through definition and signature. You will also manage the Customer relationship, ensuring Customer satisfaction resulting in annual renewal of maintenance contracts and participation in a reference program.
Sales will be focused on additional software license components and services related to Stibo Systems Master Data Management solution STEP, as well as Stibo Systems’ PLM software and Product Data Syndication platform, and other, future Stibo Systems software products.
You will be working with large enterprise customers which are often global organizations. You customer contacts will serve at mid and senior level positions. Internally, you will work alongside Customer Support, Professional Services, and Partner Support functions.
- Create compelling value propositions by understanding a Customer’s needs and expectations.
- Develop an account plan and progress a pipeline of up-sell opportunities for each Customer you manage.
- Orchestration of opportunity team members.
- Business Partner alignment and collaboration.
- Ensure a Customer’s satisfaction with the Stibo Systems software purchased and the interactions post-initial-sale.
- Position Stibo Systems as a strategically important partner within the Customer’s organization.
- Be a point of escalation and a trusted advisor for the Customer team.
- Work closely with Support, Professional Services, and Partner Management to help the Customer become more successful.
Travel: about 50% within North America.
Background, Skills, and Experience Required
- 7+ years of experience at a role in Account Management in enterprise software (we will consider a few less years, if you have a proven track record of success).
- Professionalism Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics.
- Team player - Total commitment to be a contributing team member.
- Ability and confidence to interact at any level within an organization.
- Problem solver - Ability to get to the heart of complex issues and develop capable responses.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. You need to be comfortable with in-person presentations.
Stibo Systems’ Benefits
- Competitive salary and variable compensation package.
- Competitive Health, Vision and Dental Benefits.
- 401k match.
- Flexible vacation policy.
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems, the master data management company, is the trusted source of MDM solutions based on a unique business-first, people-centric approach. Our solutions are the driving force behind forward-thinking companies around the world that have unlocked the strategic value of their master data; empowering them to improve the customer experience, drive innovation and growth, and create an essential foundation for digital transformation. Stibo Systems is a privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, founded in 1794, and is headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark.
For more information, visit stibosystems.com.apply now