Are you passionate about leading by much more than simply exercising assigned authority? We expect our leaders to embrace a mission-focused leadership style, demonstrating strength of character, intellect and the ability to convert ideas to reality. Those who successfully lead others to meet our objectives are vital to our organization.
Do you have talent for communicating solution selling in an engaging manner which brings results? Would you like to join a European Sales team in an international software company, which is focused and ambitious in ensuring software license sales into new logos? Then please carry on reading…
Stibo Systems’ European Sales team’s primary objective is to manage solution selling opportunities from qualification all the way through the sales cycle ending up selling software related to Stibo Systems’ Master Data Management platform (STEP) - accompanied by the delivery of implementation services via partners. Due to the increase in demand for our STEP solution, we are now looking to recruit an exceptional Alliances Manager in our Alliance/Partner team. You will be working with medium to large organizations and liaise with people at all organisational levels. Internally you will be working in an international team environment in close cooperation with Partners and Stibo Systems’ subject matter experts. This position reports to European Alliances Director.
Objectives and responsibilities:
Your priority will be to maximize the revenues for Stibo Systems by forging strategic alliances with Alliance Partners of Stibo Systems’ products.
You will be an experienced, strategic, hands-on, sales-oriented, and driven Alliance Manager ready to execute on our partner strategy and achieve incremental revenue with Stibo System’s partners. In this critical role you will be responsible for recruiting, enabling and managing partners and ensuring achievement of revenue and partner success. The ability to evolve the partner strategy, select right partners, build executive relationships and drive partner success is critical across the European region. Ultimately, you will be expected to create real and measurable business results.
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- Create, own and evolve the plan for Stibo Systems’ expansion through strategic alliance partners (measured against revenue targets). Identify key strategic alliance partners across the region
- Engage alliance organizations and invigorate them to promote Stibo Systems products and take prime of the implementation service delivery
- Agree on formal plans to deliver targeted revenues to Stibo Systems
- Set annual revenue targets for each alliance partner
- Ensure Stibo Systems’ visibility and traction within all levels of partner organization (sales, marketing, certification, training, professional services)
- Engage with Partner Account Teams to generate and qualify new business opportunities
- Where appropriate engage Sales to work on/support alliance partner opportunities
- Report pipeline activity accurately to European Alliances Director
- Act as a coordination point and main driver for joint sales, implementation and support activities between Stibo Systems and Partners.
Travel activity of approximately 80-100 days per annum should be expected, primarily anchored in the DACH region but on occasions global and sometimes at short notice.
Core professional skills and personal competencies:
- Substantial proven, demonstrable track record in organic revenue growth through partner relationships
- Ability to understand partner business priorities, identifying opportunities for the creation of value for both Partner and Stibo Systems
- Successful enterprise software and consultative selling capabilities at C-level in both Partner and Customer environments
- Assertive, with strong leadership, relationship and interpersonal skills
- Immaculate organizational skills, capable of handling tactical items while never losing sight of the strategic goal
- Excellent interpersonal skills and dynamic presentation skills. Able to develop productive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills. Demonstrate ability to ask incisive questions/active listen (reflect and summarise). Self-focussed on execution and able to set and meet aggressive goals
- Ability to demonstrate an organised and methodical approach to the sales process. Analytical approach to delivering client solutions. Ability to research, plan and document (through a sales or implementation methodology)
- Demonstrate openness to feedback and focus on continual improvement
- Evidence of working in a team environment, changing roles between actively supporting other members of the team to leading the team on their account(s) and opportunities
- Good financial awareness and ability to bring that to discussion/negotiations with key client decision makers
- Self-motivation, with a proven ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Willingness to be extremely flexible and operate as a true team leader
- An aptitude for working in a changing environment and managing multiple priorities
- Proven track-record of doing business with major Systems Integrators
- Knowledge of the Multi Domain Master Data Management and Product Information Management market
- Educated to Degree level, or equivalent, preferably in Business or Computer Science
Stibo Systems is offering
A challenging position, where you as an individual will have a key role in influencing our service offering to our stakeholders.
You are offered an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and operationalization of your ideas.
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems is the global leader in Master Data Management solutions. Over the last 30 years, we have helped growth-directed executive teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, travel and hospitality, automotive and grocery industries manage their technical and operational information on a global scale. Our client base of market-leading companies includes GE, Sears, Siemens, Walmart, Target and Fujitsu.
By linking product, supplier and other informational assets through an integrated process, our STEP platform streamlines the process of gathering, managing and sharing operational intelligence across the enterprise. This creates a single trusted source of strategic information and turns departmental knowledge into an enterprise-wide asset, resulting in increased profitability, reduced risk and enhanced agility.
Our Stability and Rich History Dates Back to 1794
We may be a rapidly growing company, but we’re also a stable organization with a rich history. Our parent company, Stibo Systems A/S, was founded in 1794 to serve the Royal House of Denmark and is still privately held. (Yes, you could say that we’re the world’s oldest software company!)
We also believe in giving back. Stibo Systems A/S is a foundation whose charter is ensuring the long-term development and survival of the company and contributing to the community. Since 1965, all company profits have been reinvested in the business and in charitable organizations throughout the world.
How to apply
Please send us your CV and a brief application summary of why you believe that you will be the right person for this role to EMEAjobs@Stibo Systemssystems.com.
Stibo Systems is operating an employee referral policy - if you would like to recommend any person in your personal network then please feel free to forward their details onto us.
Existing Stibo Systems employees or employee referrals - If you are interested then please apply directly to people@Stibo Systemssystems.com.
You may also contact Kim Christensen on mobile no. +44 7768 635 076 should you have any questions in relation to this role.
We, Stibo Systems, look forward to receiving your application and assure you that this position will be treated as a matter of importance and urgency.