||Inside Sales Executive
||Full time, Permanent
||Green Park, Reading UK
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems is the global leader in Strategic Information Management solutions. Over the last 30 years, we have been helping growth-directed executive teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, travel and hospitality, automotive, and grocery industries manage their strategic information on a global scale. Our client base of market-leading companies includes B&Q, Mothercare, GE, Sears, Siemens and Thomas Cook.
By linking product, supplier and other informational assets through an integrated process, our STEP platform streamlines the process of gathering, managing and sharing operational intelligence across the enterprise. This creates a single trusted source of strategic information and turns departmental knowledge into an enterprise-wide asset, resulting in increased profitability, reduced risk and enhanced agility.
The Inside Sales Executive works closely with the UK direct sales and marketing team. The team is jointly responsible for generating leads which lead to sales engagements and which ultimately enable the team to negotiate and win contracts for new business, primarily focused on the UK region and with some involvement in European-based campaigns.
The primary responsibilities for the role are to:
- Research named accounts and specific territories to build campaigns; make cold calls and find or create opportunities
- Generating and qualifying new prospects for Sales
- Outbound telephone calls to prospective new customers
- Outbound email activity to prospective new customers
- Nurturing existing prospects to the point of conversion for the Sales team and hence conversion to a qualified opportunity
- Maintaining a documented pipeline of calls and lead generation activities within Salesforce.com
The Inside Sales Executive will be responsible for supporting the UK sales team with the following Lead Generation responsibilities:
1) Lead Generation for strategic target accounts:
- The primary focus will be identifying and approaching key contacts in target accounts in order to generate qualified leads and appointments for the UK sales team. The method of approach will include
- Cold telephone calling (expected 30-50 calls per day)
- Developing and executing mini-campaigns using highly-targeted collateral
- Writing and emailing letters of approach, and following up by telephone
- Innovating ways to approach senior executives with a compelling proposition
- Work with members of the sales team on specific named accounts to define and agree the approach including goals, specific campaigns, information required from Sales, research required by Inside Sales Executive, feedback approach and timing, and a measurement of expected results.
2) Lead Generation from incoming contacts:
- Timely follow-up to incoming contacts as requested. These contacts are generated from Trade Shows, Web Site, Magazine Articles, and Referrals.
- Qualify contacts and either
- Progress to a qualified lead, or
- Inform Sales of a new contact for their account and pass back to marketing for nurturing or
- Pass back to Marketing for nurturing.
3) Accurate record-keeping and updating in Salesforce.com, Stibo’s customer relationship management system.
Regular working and communication with the UK sales team, assisting them to open up target accounts and providing them with quality sales leads.
4) Other tasks as may be required from time to time.
- To be considered for this key role, you must have previous experience of telesales or telemarketing, gained within an environment of selling a complex high-value technology solution.
- You will need an exceptional telephone manner and persuasive communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of professionals within a business, including Board Executives, Directors, Business Managers, IT Managers and Architects etc.
- Strong customer service attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a high-volume workload as appropriate
- Ability to work independently and manage own time effectively without supervision
- A self-starter, proactive, resilient with a positive, “can do” and “roll-up-the-sleeves” mentality to get the job done
- Excellent administration and organisation skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Outlook, Excel and Word
- You must be able to produce documentary evidence that you are legally eligible to work on a permanent basis in the United Kingdom (eg a current passport)
- Experience of flat-structure, matrix managed businesses
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Stibo Systems Offers
- Highly challenging and rewarding environment
- Ability to impact the business
- As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Freedom to Act
This role will work closely with the UK sales team, although it is expected that the individual will work independently and need minimal supervision.
The Inside Sales Executive will be mainly office-based in Green Park, Reading but will sometimes be asked to travel to meetings at other company locations or to accompany colleagues in meetings at customer locations elsewhere in the UK. Occasionally, travel outside the UK may be required.
Green Park, Reading UK
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to Mark Thorpe at email@example.com.